Wyoming scares me

melscott62

Trap game?

Perhaps. BTW, Wyoming has a bunch of Texans on the roster. Remember Texas? LOL And while I'm at it, thanks for Jay Novacek. Best Nebraskan to play at Wyoming.

Wyoming, we were in a conference with Texas. We played against Texas. Texas is an old friend of ours. Wyoming, you are no Texas.

• Fire 1

Trap game?

Perhaps. BTW, Wyoming has a bunch of Texans on the roster. Remember Texas? LOL And while I'm at it, thanks for Jay Novacek. Best Nebraskan to play at Wyoming.

Wyoming, we were in a conference with Texas. We played against Texas. Texas is an old friend of ours. Wyoming, you are no Texas.

i see what you did there, but you are generously using the word 'friend'.

The only convincing win Wyoming had was against Texas State 45-10. They beat Weber State by a FG and the blocked the extra point against Bowling Green to secure the win.

Actually if look past the fact of who we are playing, and look at what they run, and how they have run their offense, it has the making of the UTC game. Wyoming will shred us through the air if we don't get enough pressure on the QB. I don't expect a huge running game from them at all, it will mostly be an air it out scheme that will get them points on the board, if Dennard doesn't play. As for our offense, i fully expect them to come out like they did against Washington, airing it out and pounding it out on the ground. Its a little too early for me to lay out my prediction. But i would like to a blowout win where we keep Wyoming off the scoreboard and have an excellent defensive game.

We need a excellent defensive game from the Blackshirts to put our minds at ease about Madison.

The only scary part about our matchup with Wyoming should that the Cowboys forced 6 turnovers against Bowling Green. So ball security should be drilled into the offense, especially Martinez.