My friend has a theory.....

bsbch

No, what the Brothers Pelini are doing is calling defense against overmatched opponents with a lot of youth out there. Our secondary is not last year's secondary. But I'm also not flopping in the panic button either. I still don't think it's as bad as it looks at time. On our worst day three touchdowns came in what amounted to junk time.

We're also 4-0, so whatever they're doing has been adequate so far.

my question is, what will our gameplan be next week? just run it and try to play ball control. hope to hold them to fg's? i hope bo knows, and doesn't pull a mizzou like his first year here. it's going to be hard to be the 9th ranked team, and get spanked nationally.

Well then id say its gonna be lucky we wont be the 9th ranked team coming into saturday. Probably gonna be ranked 8th since aTm got beat!!

• Fire 1

This is '08 all over again. An offense trying to prop up our defense for most of the year. Hopefully a Crick and Dennard combo clamps down Wisky just enough...

I only somewhat agree with this. That offense controlled game after game after game. The were consistent and predictable. The time of possession against nearly every opponent that year was unbelievably one sided. The offense basically held the ball the entire game and the defense was barely out there. Three and outs were extremely rare.

We do not have an offense with that kind of control.