all right girls

psylentbob

It's time for some real football. Welcome to the Big Ten. And----this isn't 1995. You are not THE Nebraska Cornhuskers--just another team. Ask all the Penn State fans who thought when they came to the Big Ten in 1990 and thought they were the shyt. I will congratulate you when you get that 1st Big 10 chapionship in about 10 years (again--ask Penn State)

P.S. Iowa City IS NOT Ames so get used to that

Is this real football you speak of, putting your players in the hospital with rhabdomyolysis

I live in Iowa City, and as a city it sucks compared to Lincoln. The women of Lincoln compared to those of Iowa City suck. I would much rather take a night out in Iowa City over Lincoln though. The pedmall puts O street to shame. If anyone is in Iowa City i recommend checking out The Library, it opened a few weeks ago and it is a legit bar for the under 30 looking for a good time.

I've spent 4 years in Lincoln and only 6 months in Iowa City. So far, that seems like an accurate assessment of the differences between the two. Gameday in Lincoln is way better to be totally honest.