Carter

Compton

David

Stafford (nickel)

Evans (CB)

Dennard(CB)

PJ

Osborne

I think Carter needs to get more time. Ankrah and Williams have been adequate but it seems like Carter has been factoring in more when he plays. I would like to see Carter get more time against Wisconsin, otherwise I would say get Randall or Moore in as a DT and slide Crick to RE.

Also want to see the bigger safeties play. Not sure what to do with Fish. The 4-3 would be good to play against Wisconsin but I want Stafford on the field. I am not sure how strong FIsh has been. If Fish is in I want Stafford to take Osborne's spot.

I would like to see how this lineup would do against Wisconsin

Meredith

Crick

Baker

Carter

Compton

David

Stafford (nickel)

Evans (CB)

Dennard(CB)

PJ

Osborne

I think Carter needs to get more time. Ankrah and Williams have been adequate but it seems like Carter has been factoring in more when he plays. I would like to see Carter get more time against Wisconsin, otherwise I would say get Randall or Moore in as a DT and slide Crick to RE.

Also want to see the bigger safeties play. Not sure what to do with Fish. The 4-3 would be good to play against Wisconsin but I want Stafford on the field. I am not sure how strong FIsh has been. If Fish is in I want Stafford to take Osborne's spot.

I fully agree here.

Ankrah is a waste and doesn't even deserve time as a backup for his play. He was given a golden opportunity as a starter, and has stunk the joint up. He is a big reason for our bad line play early. But I should also note that none of his backups are looking great either.

Fish deserves to ride the bench as well. Besides taking up space, he does very little. Slow to react, slow to the ball, and cannot take on blocks. I still do not understand why Roach wasn't given more of a chance over Fish.

I'd like to know how Thorrell sees the field. He hasn't done much besides miss assignments. Is there no one better?

Take your pick: Blatchford, Green, Thorrell.....

I personally will not accept that Thorrell is better than Green, Cooper, Mitchell, or even Harvey Jackson. I will not accept that Blatchford is better than a one of them either. Really wish Mitchell and Cooper were given more experience in our first few games. Green, Evans, Mitchell, and Cooper will all be very good football players for us.

Terrence Moore would probably start at any other school in the conference. We are a solid two deep at DT. Hopefully Crick is allowed to shoot gaps which is his strength. He very seldom gets credit for keeping the other team's OL off our LBs. He leaves Compton and Lavonte free a lot. Lavonte did better this past week at playing his assignment.