burkhead injured?

I just got a call from Rex's cousin. He said Rex likes to wear boots and use crutches when he goes out to get a bite to eat. As Taylor would say, "nothin new".

I'm sure the crutches and boot help Rex score with the ladies.

GSG should try it. It might actually work for him.

I tried using an iron lung once. It might have been a slight overkill.

Mr. Frump, I presume?

You know how when you wake up in the morning, within a few minutes you forget what you dreamed about?

When I saw this thread topic, a dream from last night came back to me. And my heart skipped a few beats.

In the dream, I was at a husker football game and sitting next to the penalty box (yeah, who knows, I like hockey too...). Well Rex came out of the game and went to the penalty box. But when he got there, a trainer came over and started wrapping his foot and then put a walking boot on it. I kept asking what the injury was, and the trainer kept saying nothing. Then Rex said he's ok and signed an autograph for me. Thats all I remember. :ahhhhhhhh

Now, I am wearing a walking boot right now, cuz I broke my foot. And I was watching highlights last night before going to bed. So that might explain part of my dream.

But still very weird. Hope all is well.

Listening to someone elses dreams is like flipping through a stack of photos. If I'm not in any of them, and no one is having sex, i just don't care. Haha just kidding. We've all had that feeling before. I hate it when I wake up, take my morning piss, then completely forget what I was dreaming out.