Choi not starting? Really?

I watched a "healthy" ARod get pawned by both Tenn-Chat AND Fresno. I think Choi has more than earned the start. The Aaron Green TD run against Washington is all people need to see to understand why. He is pretty much the first OLineman the last five years that is five yards down field straight pawning a guy instead of standing there watching.

And Hunter, when healthy Marcel has been worth the scholly. Unforunately that has been a rare thing the last couple of years.

A-Rod supposedly had the best week of practice of anybody, they want to see if the switch has finally turned-on. If it has great, if it hasn't Seoul Train will be in soon enough.

Marcel is a hell of a tackle when healthy and ready to go, unfortunately he hasn't been a long time. Moore has played great for a true frosh but if we finally have Marcel good-to-go we need to take advantage of it.

A-Rod supposedly had the best week of practice of anybody, they want to see if the switch has finally turned-on. If it has great, if it hasn't Seoul Train will be in soon enough.

Marcel is a hell of a tackle when healthy and ready to go, unfortunately he hasn't been a long time. Moore has played great for a true frosh but if we finally have Marcel good-to-go we need to take advantage of it.

Makes sense to me. Oh boy, besides the offense getting more & more dangerous we're now starting to get a little depth on the Oline?

LOVE IT!!

GBR!!

I don't care who starts......Choi better see that field more than Rodriguez. This offensive line has looked somewhat legitimate ever since Rodriguez sat his ass down. I hope the kid has learned that just because he's big, doesn't mean he will walk in there and push everyone around. You have to work!

Choi has NFL level skills...how many guys get out like he does and lock up his assignment? We have not had many recently, so Choi stands out on film because he flat out locks up his assignment. Stai and Garrison obviously saw his potential and kept moving him up, Rod needs Chois fire...Long and Choi at guard is exactly what this offense needs, Wi inside guys will have a difficult time with these guards, thier pad level is lower and thier strength out of the snap drives people off the ball, i'm inclined to look at these 6'2 6"3" guys at guard in a more favorable light all because of pad level. Marcel is great when he's healthy so having him in is a plus, the youngster has plenty of time to get reps and develop his skills. Me thinks we take this game today.