NOOOO!!!

He's on TV for the same reason as Dick Vitale. They're entertaining to a vast majority of people in what they do. They've lessened a LOT of Lee Corso's load, but Lee's still as sharp as he ever was. I know many don't believe he was EVER sharp... but I think he knows football and knows how to analyze as well as most on TV. Glad to have him pick us rather than pick against us.

Not that it's his fault, but he has definitely lost alot after suffering a stroke.

He's on TV for the same reason as Dick Vitale. They're entertaining to a vast majority of people in what they do. They've lessened a LOT of Lee Corso's load, but Lee's still as sharp as he ever was. I know many don't believe he was EVER sharp... but I think he knows football and knows how to analyze as well as most on TV. Glad to have him pick us rather than pick against us.

I think Lee has done very well considering the stroke he had. I've worked with stroke patients to improve their speech and he has done well. I don't see him as a 'confused little old man' quite the contrary. I enjoy his insights and he's been right about us more times than not. I think Herbstreit (sp?) doesn't really care for us and Fowler can't stand us so thanks Lee-you're right-we WILL win.

Corso gets a bad rap. He is the best Nebraska prognosticator. In 2002, we rolled Arizona St. at home, and Corso came out in the post-game and said that this was the demise of Nebraska, and how Solich flat out is not getting the athletes that Nebraska used to get. We went 7-7 that year and went nearly a decade without being nationally relevant.