What did we learn???

Keep in mind we're playing the best tema in the conference, and possibly one of the best in the country. The rest of the season won't be this bad. We'll still be pretty competitive.

You never know, we could meet them on a neutral field for the championship and end up beating them like we were for most of the 1st half.

Keep in mind we're playing the best tema in the conference, and possibly one of the best in the country. The rest of the season won't be this bad. We'll still be pretty competitive.

You never know, we could meet them on a neutral field for the championship and end up beating them like we were for most of the 1st half.

competitive...does that mean mediocre?

Offensive line was okay. Wr were okay. Backs ok. QB has same issues. DL Interior tackles ok. Meredith Ok. Other re is an issue. David good. Other LB's suspect. Secondary is a disaster. Penalties came back. This reminded me of the mizzo game in Bo's first year.

I'd agree with all of this except for two things.

1 - I think our WR group is the best we've had in years, since Swift and Peterson.

2 - The LBs outside are David are worse than suspect. They're too slow to cover and too small to take on powerful backs like we saw tonight.

i want to know how it is possible to score two td's in your first 3 possesions and then cap that off with 3 more for the game. Beck saw tpanic make a couple throws and thought he was peyton.He really screwed the pooch tonight. Also how does Bo anwser to this=no more clownahan players, how are your guys so f'ing bad?

1. I might be the only one that likes Beck's playcalling. It isn't his fault his frickin QB can't make a play.

2. Sean Fischer has a much of a chance at an open field tackle as I do. Why is Sean Fischer playing? I think the LB play is probably the worst aspect of the defense.

3. How much longer is the Taylor Martinez experiment going to go on? Since we don't need a RB, can we use three scholly's on QBs?

4. The DB's aren't that bad. It's the lack of a pass rush-pressure. They definately are not what we are used to.

1. I might be the only one that likes Beck's playcalling. It isn't his fault his frickin QB can't make a play.

2. Sean Fischer has a much of a chance at an open field tackle as I do. Why is Sean Fischer playing? I think the LB play is probably the worst aspect of the defense.

3. How much longer is the Taylor Martinez experiment going to go on? Since we don't need a RB, can we use three scholly's on QBs?

4. The DB's aren't that bad. It's the lack of a pass rush-pressure. They definately are not what we are used to.

I would agree with #1 except beck should know by now exactly what he has in Tpanic

We learned that whoever came up with the game plan against Mizzou a few years back must have also came up with the game plan tonight. Here's what I learned. Wisconsin is the best team in a very mediocre conference. Anyone who really believes Wisconsin could hold LSU or Alabama's jockstrap needs to come back to reality. I keep hearing about how young we are, but when I look at the defense and how many of the starters graduate this year I'm not buying it. I'd say this year's defense is probably worse than the 2008 defense was. The most shocking thing about this is the fact that most of that 2008 defense had the severe handicap of being Cosgrove coached. We ran Shawn Watson out on a rail. Was Beck's playcalling tonight any better? Apparently, Mr. Beck forgot to watch the Orange Bowl that decided the 1994 National Champs. We were down a score or two, but we kept running it right at them until we wore them down. TO didn't have Tommy standing back there heaving up one wing and a prayer after another one. This team has played uninspired every game. I have a hunch the problem may be deeper than a player here and a player there not performing up to their level.

• Fire 1

Actually it is, why isn't Taylor developing? Thats on the O Coordinator and the QB coach.

A $@cking Men