Three tOSU Players Suspended for NU game...

http://www.buckeyext...conference.html

Five Ohio State football players were paid by a booster for hours they did not work, and three — wide receiver DeVier Posey, running back Marcus Hall and running back Daniel Herron — have been suspended for Saturday’s game at Nebraska, athletic director Gene Smith announced this afternoon.

Posey and Hall, both starters last year, had been expected to return Saturday after serving five-game suspensions for their role in a memorabilia-sales scandal that eventually ousted former head coach Jim Tressel.

But they were declared ineligible for the Nebraska game for violating NCAA regulations related to the overpayments, Smith said. Posey also was charged with an additional NCAA violation for accepting a free round of golf at the Scioto Reserve Country Club, valued at $102, from since-banished Ohio Stadium sideline photographer Dennis Talbott, OSU's report stated.

Figured since they're up next for NoNU, I'd post this here instead of the Big 10 board.

If anything, this should change the complexion of the game in our favor. Here's hoping our kids can establish a respectable lead and allow our second teams vital playing time and experience.

This is not the way I want to win though. We need those players on the field to challenge and make our players better.

There is plenty of enough talent at OSU, it is not like they have been recruiting nobodies. This defense needs a lot of help, and anything that will help build their confidence, especially in the secondary, is welcome.

Plus there will be plenty of challenges when Taylor is trying to decypher their defense.

This is not the way I want to win though. We need those players on the field to challenge and make our players better.

No Pryor, no Tressel, no Posey, no Herron. It's definitely not the same team I was looking forward to seeing, but it's still a dangerous team.

Hopefully the team doesn't overlook tOSU because of this.

No Pryor, no Tressel, no Posey, no Herron. It's definitely not the same team I was looking forward to seeing, but it's still a dangerous team.

I think after last Saturday that is the last thing we as fans will have to worry about.

I think after last Saturday that is the last thing we as fans will have to worry about.

Tressel might be a bigger loss than any of the players. Which sucks. I was looking forward to seeing sweatervest on the sidelines in Memorial Stadium.