The crowd Saturday

Nebraska Fans need to be Super LOUD for this game! Wisconsin shows what a loud stadium can sound like. Now is the time for the Cornhusker Fans to rally behind the 4-1 team. If they can feed off the pulse of the stadium, their blood will boil, and they will be ready to run through a brick wall! I will be at home watching the game, but I will be yelling for the Huskers too. Its a family thing, I take pride in from my Dad. We always say, "might as well hear us all the way in Omaha".

Remember Cornhusker Fans at Memorial Stadium, the louder you get, the less you will be able to hear the Blue Hairs. If It's too loud, it's simple, wear ear plugs.

Even at home I stand during the games. I thought everyone did.

Actually, I do too. There is a path worn around our coffee table from time during commercials...I would also mention that I don't eat or drink anything during the game, but that might make me sound a little off..oops...Hey, its not like I'm admitting to having a home/away/Blackshirt jersey and corresponding scibbies depending on the location and circumstance...Look, there's only so much you can do from Alabama...I gotta do my part! However, the Blackshirts jersey is staying in the closet until Bo hands them out to the team. So, for now, its just home and away, which cannot be considered odd, right?

On another subject, I am confident I have the only 3 year old daughter in Alabama who will randomly start the Husker Power and GOOOO BIIIIIIGGGGG REEEEDDDDD cheers! Funny to hear with a southern accent (my wife is from Alabama), but completely awesome! We are working on the prayer next.

Even at home I stand during the games. I thought everyone did.

On another subject, I am confident I have the only 3 year old daughter in Alabama who will randomly start the Husker Power and GOOOO BIIIIIIGGGGG REEEEDDDDD cheers! Funny to hear with a southern accent (my wife is from Alabama), but completely awesome! We are working on the prayer next.

That's what we need more of around here and less negative talk. My boys were raised on Kent Pavelka and my middle child, he's now 22 would at the age of one be playing and suddenly when he heard "Touchdown, touchdown, touchdown!" would stand and raise his arms. I still have the video.

I have heard nothing but great things from the Wisconsin stadium and wish we could get like that. I know many writers have talked about the University looking at the B1G stadiums and asking to look into moving the students down closer to the field to make it louder. I really hope they do, just imagine how the 09 Oklahoma game would of been. Hopefully the crowd is great Saturday and show the recruits coming what its like to play here!!

Beaver Stadium is louder than Camp Randall from my experience. Camp Randall is probably 2nd though. tOSU would be loud if there wasn't so many 80 year old geezers that don't yell. If it's a BIG game where the REAL fans buy tickets that are being sold for big games, then the shoe is loud.