Kenny Bell Tweet

Goes to show you how big of an issue this is for the team this week. This HAS to be distracting. This is what, the 4th or 5th player to comment about the negativity around Taylor, including Taylor himself? Either he comes out guns blazing and puts up a 200/200yrd day, or he finds himself on the bench down 21 after throwing 4 interceptions. I don't expect anything in the middle. If Beck was smart he'd keep Taylor entirely out of the gameplan because there is just too much emotion under center right now. Manage the game Taylor. That's all.

• Fire 2

I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the surface I guess i like the fact that the guys on the team are quick to defend one of their own. At the same time some of this stuff is crap that needs to stay in the locker room. Thats what teams did in the 70's, 80's etc. Its really not for public display, but then again the under 30 crowd is much more comfortable with tweeting, facebooking, etc their life away for all to see. Kids have changed.

• Fire 1

It has to make Taylor feel good that his teammates have his back and are not dogging him also. I think this whole situation will make the team closer and focus more. They all talk about being family, this is showing it.

and it has to make taylor feel bad that husker fans don't have his back and are dogging him. . kind of hard to keep going for the fans when you know they stop supporting you if you lose.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the surface I guess i like the fact that the guys on the team are quick to defend one of their own. At the same time some of this stuff is crap that needs to stay in the locker room. Thats what teams did in the 70's, 80's etc. Its really not for public display, but then again the under 30 crowd is much more comfortable with tweeting, facebooking, etc their life away for all to see. Kids have changed.

IMO, Dillard really forced their hand. The locker room had to fire back, and publicly.

IMO, Dillard really forced their hand. The locker room had to fire back, and publicly.

Well. . .most people realize Dillard is a tool.

I'd think much of the team might not care about what Dillard thinks - last I checked, wasn't he kicked off the team/suspended?

That was Glen, wasn't it?

I'm sure they don't care about what he thinks, but given that he fired that off on Twitter, I think it's only natural for the team to want to fire back in support of Taylor.

Well. . .most people realize Dillard is a tool.

Well I didn't want to be the one to say it. But in my personal experiences, I have to agree with this.

In a perfect world, what people off the team say in public about the team wouldn't affect the team, but this isn't a perfect world. These kinds of negative attitudes and hurtful speech find a way of manifesting into real distractions and problems even inside the locker room and on the field. I agree, given that it's the best of two lousy situations, with the players publicly supporting Taylor and countering the attacks and criticism.

By the way, Kenny Bell isn't responding to just Phillip Dillard. He's responding to a great percentage of the people posting on this board too. It is a game of sport called football that does not seriously affect your life or well-being (if it does, you need to re-evaluate your priorities), get over it and start enjoying yourselves.

From Kenny Bell:

Next person to say anything about my QB to me, im slapping in the face. No warning.

More player support for TMart. I am liking this chuckleshuffle Hopefully this hasn't already been posted.

And I'd slap that fro flat

I would say nice things about you at your funeral afterward. I can't imagine what Yoshi would do to you after you laid hands on his WR.

• Fire 2