***Official Ohio State Game Discussion***

It was basically a hail mary playcall. Does a QB have a choice to not go deep on that kind of play? The play ended with 15 seconds left. The coaches had let so much time run off the clock that the only way score was to throw a pass like that, and Beck CALLED a pass like that. If they were just going to check down, they should have used the timeout the play before.

You're basically saying that Taylor had a choice to completely ignore his coach's playcall.

Yeah, he does. Scramble, take a sack, roll out and throw it in the stands.

I do not care what the playcall was. Taylor is presented with one of two options: 1) likely pick, good opportunity for more points for Ohio State, or 2) pack it in and live play another half.

He chose #1.

They are selling out to stop Burkhead, Taylor does have room to run if he keeps it. However, I really think Beck is not doing a good job of getting perimeter guys the ball, no screens, no play action, a end around with Marlowe. Coach Beck is making it really easy for the Bucks to defend our O. PLEASE MAKE BRAXTON MILLER THROW!!! But I'm not a coach for a reason...

All these offensive weapons, and they never touch the ball. This much talent is an OC's dream. Do something creative with it Beck.

I second this