***Official Ohio State Game Discussion***

It could be worse, you could be Florida fans.

They got manhandled by the #1 team in the nation. We're being raped by a tOSU team that has been struggling all season.

But the obvious point some of our dull minded fans can't grasp is that OSU still has a damn fine defense.

It's their "offense" that been unbelievably horrible. Until they play us.

Nevertheless, as always, the only comments are...."Tmart sucks"......friggin unreal.

At this point, its hard to get pissed. I'm incredibly disappointed and its looking like our program is hanging by a thread. Players are down and its obvious. Beck did not help by making taylor throw but taylor should know to just throw it away and he doesn't and looks awful doing it. The D looks bad. D-line does not penetrate. its a D that wants the Lb's to make plays but only David can. Andrew Green..sucks. I do not like how our CBs are playing

What choice did Taylor have? He could have checked down to what gain? There would have been 15 seconds left with 70 yards still to go. If the coaches want to score, they HAVE to call a timeout instead of letting the clock run, otherwise they force what is basically a hail mary and sure interception, which is what happened.

If they just want Taylor to check down and let the clock run out, then why call a pass play at all?

I'm sorry, but I spent all week telling people to be patient with Taylor, so I'm not going to sit quietly when people criticize decisions that weren't on him, and I'm not going to sit quietly when he might be the ONLY player to show improvement after the Wisconsin game.

Taylor had the choice to not make a throw that was at high risk to be intercepted. He had the choice to play it safe and, even if it meant we wouldn't score, to not turn it over and give the ball to the other team at midfield with plenty of time. He had the choice to not hand OSU a golden opportunity to score 3 bonus points at the end of the half.

It is that simple.

I am all about patience for Taylor by the way, but you just cannot say this was not on him. If we were at midfield and Taylor got picked off at the OSU 20, different story.

They are selling out to stop Burkhead, Taylor does have room to run if he keeps it. However, I really think Beck is not doing a good job of getting perimeter guys the ball, no screens, no play action, a end around with Marlowe. Coach Beck is making it really easy for the Bucks to defend our O. PLEASE MAKE BRAXTON MILLER THROW!!! But I'm not a coach for a reason...

I'm worried, Bo really looked at a loss for how he can get the defense to play. I don't get it either, because we've seen what he can do with the defense. I'm not solely blaming the coaches there... half the defense cant tackle, can't shed blocks, the d-line gets pushed back 3 yards every play. That's on players also. You could have the greatest defensive scheme in the world and if you don't tackle it won't work.

The offense, I've come around, since Martinez isn't doing crap with his legs anymore except running strait into people 5 yards down field and falling over (if he's lucky enough to not cough the ball up)... If he can't completely redo his throwing mechanics and decision making its time to ride the pine.

Someone suit up Suh and Ganz at halftime and sneak them into the lineup. This is embarrassing, making the 108th offense in the land look like a juggernaut, even with their suspended players out. Offensively, good god, its been inept since Ganz graduated. it's getting old.

I agree that the pick is on Taylor. It was a terrible, ill-advised, dumb-ass, inaccurate pass. Terrible.

Beck did basically invite him to do it though. If we learned anything last week, it might be that putting Taylor in that situation towards the end of the half when you could just sneak out without completely unraveling is a bad idea...

You guys are literally the stupidest fan base in college football right now.

2 10 win seasons in a row.

And now a season where the players aren't responding to the coaching, and it's his fault? Say what you want about Bo, blah blah blah he doesn't know what he's doing. bullsh#t. What he has done has worked the past 4 seasons. And it's worked damn well. Bo knows defense. The players are not playing well. Missed tackles. Blown contain. That's not coaching. That's players making stupid errors. And you think that's Bo's fault!? You can tell they know what they're doing wrong; but they do it anyways.

Bo's seat is ice cold. Quit being ridiculous drama queens. God you all are so annoying some times.

Dude, don't make is so personal. Even if you are attacking the fan base as a whole and not individuals, you need to keep your self in check. Comments like calling us STUPID are uncalled for. Others see it differently than you; this is a message board where we all voice our opinions on our team, good or bad, without attacking each other for there observations and personal analysis.

Yes! Let's protect each other, but attack the coaches and the college athletes!

Vicious double standard. The majority of the fan base is bashing Bo. I'm gonna bash the majority of the fan base. Sucks.