***Official Ohio State Game Discussion***

Who seriously thinks Carnes gets the nod 2nd half? I'm in favor.

I'm in favor.

I just want to see something different, or even someone else make the mistakes.

I know it's going to destory Martinez if he's pulled here, but, he's not cutting it, and I feel like he's a liability.

I don't think he's going to change in the next year.... so might as well work on making the future better.

I hope the crowd was booing Bo and Tim Beck, not Taylor. It's obvious they wanted Taylor to throw downfield, they hurried up to the line and called a vertical route. Of course it was going to get picked off, barring a perfect throw. And they did it after allowing 20 seconds to run off the clock when they had two timeouts.

It's like Bo and Tim learned nothing from last week. Nothing. Terrible coaching.

Booing in Memorial Stadium?

From the fans that cheer on an opposing team that comes here and wins, it is always upsetting when we see those same fans boo their own team. No matter who we are playing. Through these gates...

Bo's supposed to be a Defensive guy, what happened?

It is difficult to quantify what is happening, but to condense everything in one line, we are having a bit of a rough go of the reloading process this year.

I hope the crowd was booing Bo and Tim Beck, not Taylor. It's obvious they wanted Taylor to throw downfield, they hurried up to the line and called a vertical route. Of course it was going to get picked off, barring a perfect throw. And they did it after allowing 20 seconds to run off the clock when they had two timeouts.

It's like Bo and Tim learned nothing from last week. Nothing. Terrible coaching.

Exactly. Same crap last week. Just get to the locker room. Too far to drive downfield.