Listen Everybody, Lets not get TOO Excited

danj91

I am hopeful davids rip was the spark that ignites something with this team

i am hopeful we just had a bad 2 1/2 quarters against wisky and that led to a bad half against tOSU

I am hopeful our team feels good about this win and it is something they can build on

I thought it was an exciting comeback( i was at the Gator bowl and think that was the biggest until tonight)

I hope the damned nebraska fans will quit booing our team !

I hope this team found its heart and sees how good it can play...

I hope the Offense and Defense found some things they did well and can now build on

but we clearly played a depleted tOSU team with a great defense. I will faithfully and hopefully hold my enthuseum for a few more weeks until we see some consistency against teams like MSU, Michigan and even Minnesota.. if we have trouble with Mobile quarterbacks, Michigan should be a test. clearly, being down like that at the half, with the world and Memorial stadium against you was a truest test of character and great display of heart.

I hope the teams and fans enjoy this win. I hope we look back and say that Lavonte David strip was the turning point....

time will tell,

GBR!

Lets not forget who we were playing! Ohio State is TERRIBLE!!! I agree with some of your points but for us to be so excited for this win is just rediculous. Why did it take such a Herculean effort to beat this team? The fact that we are taking pride in this pitiful win is making me sick. We cant stop dual threat qb's. A slow, unathletic qb that is inaccurate we look great against. If Miller doesnt go down we lose, plain and simple. Are we gonna be able to hurt everybodys qb? No...This team shouldnt have even been within 30 points of us. Im just glad we dont play Northwestern or Illinois. We are going to have a hell of a time against Michigan. I guess our best chance there is to HOPE that Robinson is hurt.

For a new guy... you're not a very good poster.

We will drop one along our road stretch. I've been through too many tumultuous years to be so bold as to think we'll be undefeated. I've circled MSU, they stole one last year and I can just feel it happening again since we drew them in East Lansing again. With OSU what you see is what you get. Show up prepared or lose but I think we can win that.

You guys will make it but you may need some help. Hopefully MSU beats Michigan next week then you beat MSU at home. It'll pretty much be yours with that.

what? wiscy is the only chance that anyone has any bit of respect for B1G, you better not get up a single game during the regular season. now, i can only hope the ccg is exciting.

I still think you guys will beat Ohio State. However, the revenge factor is going to make that game loud and vicious. I think the Wisconsin game, our defense is going to play the best it will all season. (whether or not that is enough is a completely different story)

i am hopeful we just had a bad 2 1/2 quarters against wisky and that led to a bad half against tOSU

I am hopeful our team feels good about this win and it is something they can build on

I thought it was an exciting comeback( i was at the Gator bowl and think that was the biggest until tonight)

I hope the Offense and Defense found some things they did well and can now build on

but we clearly played a depleted tOSU team with a great defense. I will faithfully and hopefully hold my enthuseum for a few more weeks until we see some consistency against teams like MSU, Michigan and even Minnesota.. if we have trouble with Mobile quarterbacks, Michigan should be a test. clearly, being down like that at the half, with the world and Memorial stadium against you was a truest test of character and great display of heart.

I hope the teams and fans enjoy this win. I hope we look back and say that Lavonte David strip was the turning point....

time will tell,

GBR!

Lets not forget who we were playing! Ohio State is TERRIBLE!!! I agree with some of your points but for us to be so excited for this win is just rediculous. Why did it take such a Herculean effort to beat this team? The fact that we are taking pride in this pitiful win is making me sick. We cant stop dual threat qb's. A slow, unathletic qb that is inaccurate we look great against. If Miller doesnt go down we lose, plain and simple. Are we gonna be able to hurt everybodys qb? No...This team shouldnt have even been within 30 points of us. Im just glad we dont play Northwestern or Illinois. We are going to have a hell of a time against Michigan. I guess our best chance there is to HOPE that Robinson is hurt.

Saunders I see you post things like this all the time when you disagree with someone. Knock it off...there is no reason for it and you are really showing a lot of immaturity man.

• Fire 1

time will tell,

GBR!

Northwestern 11/5 in Lincoln

4-4, losing to whom? We proved we can turn it on against a great D. So Michigan State may not be a problem. Northwestern? Naw. Iowa scored a whopping 3 points against Penn State, who in turn scored a whopping 13 against Iowa. Nope. Michigan is about the only team I'm somewhat cautious about. But that's a while down the road. Oh, and I forgot Minnesota...but...yeah

That was an awesome win, and this team is far from a finished product. Yes, there will be roadblocks along the way, but this team's potential is ridiculously high. Let's just enjoy the process of watching these kids mature.

I'm not a huge Taylor Martinez fan, but he played his ass off last night. He did a really good job of finding open receivers and not forcing anything. And how about Rex? Unbelievable.

time will tell,

GBR!

Saunders I see you post things like this all the time when you disagree with someone. Knock it off...there is no reason for it and you are really showing a lot of immaturity man.

Hyperbole is awesome.

4-4, losing to whom? We proved we can turn it on against a great D. So Michigan State may not be a problem. Northwestern? Naw. Iowa scored a whopping 3 points against Penn State, who in turn scored a whopping 13 against Iowa. Nope. Michigan is about the only team I'm somewhat cautious about. But that's a while down the road. Oh, and I forgot Minnesota...but...yeah

If Persa is healthy or even just playing, he could eat this D apart. As far as the rest I'd agree for the most part.. But I'm guessing they mean Mich, Mich St, Penn St, and Iowa..