Predict our last six games

Minnesota: Win -- We should roll here (6-1)

Michigan St: Loss -- Very good defense and will be difficult to contain Cousins (6-2)

Northwestern: Win -- If Dan Persa is healthy this will be a tough game (7-2)

Penn St: Win -- Always a challenge at Happy Valley, but PSU's offense is a dud this year (8-2)

Michigan: Loss -- Our defense won't be able to stop Michigan, and I don't think we can win in a shootout (8-3)

Iowa: Win -- Their offense isn't explosive, and we should be able to wear down their D (9-3)

Overall: 9-3

B1G: 5-3

Despite the amazing comeback last night, I'm still not sold on this team. We were a key injury away from this season being a complete failure. There are major issues on our defense and I'm not so sure there is a quick fix. If we can play like we played in the 2nd half yesterday, there's not a game on our schedule we can't win. But I don't know if we can do that. Bottom line: we beat a very, very mediocre Ohio St. team by 7 at home. We need to step it up the rest of the season if we want to meet our goals.

What do you guys think?

That wasn't a "mediocre" defense we gashed (at all).

Minnesota: Win--No problem here

Michigan State: Win--Will be a game, but I'm confident in our ability to win this game

Northwestern: Win--No problem here

Penn State: Win--Could be tough, but should be a win

Michigan: Win--Not sure why yet, but I think a Michigan self-destruct isn't out of the question yet

Iowa: Win--No problem here

11-1

There's no reason not to think that we can win the rest of our games. I think the Defense found its swagger last night, and the toughest game on the schedule will be Michigan. They are a very one-dimensional offense, and if we make Shoelace try to beat us with his arm, chances are we come out ahead, assuming that our offense makes the plays they need to. Let's win 'em all!!!

Minnesota: Win -- We should roll here (6-1)

Michigan St: Loss -- Very good defense and will be difficult to contain Cousins (6-2)

Northwestern: Win -- If Dan Persa is healthy this will be a tough game (7-2)

Penn St: Win -- Always a challenge at Happy Valley, but PSU's offense is a dud this year (8-2)

Michigan: Loss -- Our defense won't be able to stop Michigan, and I don't think we can win in a shootout (8-3)

Iowa: Win -- Their offense isn't explosive, and we should be able to wear down their D (9-3)

Overall: 9-3

B1G: 5-3

Despite the amazing comeback last night, I'm still not sold on this team. We were a key injury away from this season being a complete failure. There are major issues on our defense and I'm not so sure there is a quick fix. If we can play like we played in the 2nd half yesterday, there's not a game on our schedule we can't win. But I don't know if we can do that. Bottom line: we beat a very, very mediocre Ohio St. team by 7 at home. We need to step it up the rest of the season if we want to meet our goals.

What do you guys think?

That wasn't a "mediocre" defense we gashed (at all).

Mediocre team. Not mediocre defense.

@ Minnesota: Easy Win, Gophers are bad, no further comment neccesary.

Michigan State: Potential to be very close game, I say NU win because of the confidence gained from a beatdown of the Gophers, playing at home and the fact that MSU will be coming off a tough stretch of games. MSU's got a good defense though and they're the best team in Michigan in my opinion.

Northwestern Also has potential to be close. This game is sandwiched in between Indiana and Rice for them so they're going to be ready. Always play tough. Another close win.

@ Penn State Win, they're weak. Really weak.

@Michigan UM's coming off what should be a tough trip to Champaign and preparing for the Game. I have confidence that NU's defense will be up to snuff by then and someone else will have provided a blueprint for stopping shoelace. This team really isn't as scary as the media portrays them, they're turnover prone and their offense is one person. I'll give NU the nod.

Iowa Win, I have respect for Ferentz but this isn't his best team with losses already to ISU and PSU. They'll be pretty beat up by the time they get to Lincoln and the Huskers will win. Don't dismiss this team though. They're tough as hell at home.

I think 11-1 is attainable, though I'll be conservative and say 10-2. Probably going to Indianapolis.

I don't want to drink the kool-aid, but if Stanley Jean-Baptiste can offer any stability at the other corner position, our entire defense will improve. Also, I think Beck completely redeemed himself in the second half. The multiple looks we were throwing out there will give many teams fits. Last night the team got their swagger back, a bit.

Minnesota: Win -- This is a nice tune up game and should help us build on last night

Michigan St: Win -- We get them at home, they are playing Mich and WIsc prior. That's a pretty nasty run

Northwestern: Win -- They barley beat Army! chuckleshuffle

Penn St: Toss Up -- Happy valley and their defense scares me

Michigan: Toss Up -- Not sure they have been tested, but Robinson might make are D-line look silly

Iowa: Win -- 72 to 7. Screw Iowa!

10/22 @ Minnesota Win, but not by as much as it should be.

10/29 Michigan State Win, but very close

11/05 Northwestern Win, but another close one

11/12 @ Penn State Win, not close

11/19 @ Michigan Huge loss, not even close...blow out Worst game in Big Ten history (short history) for Nebraska

11/25 Iowa Win, but close

Regular Season record: 10-2

There's no reason not to think that we can win the rest of our games. I think the Defense found its swagger last night, and the toughest game on the schedule will be Michigan. They are a very one-dimensional offense, and if we make Shoelace try to beat us with his arm, chances are we come out ahead, assuming that our offense makes the plays they need to. Let's win 'em all!!!

No. The defense found OSU's backup quarterback.

I saw an Ohio St. team that lost their QB and tried to kill the clock and hold on for dear life. Defense has a LONG ways to go.

• Fire 1

No. The defense found OSU's backup quarterback.

I saw an Ohio St. team that lost their QB and tried to kill the clock and hold on for dear life. Defense has a LONG ways to go.

Defense does have a way to go sure, but they still took a pretty big step in the right direction last night. Regardless of the QB, if they leave WRs open like they had been, Bauserman still does enough to win the game. Or if we don't stop the run like we did, Ohio State does enough to win the game. So the fact they stepped up and held them to NO points after Miller went down should speak to something other than Bauserman being in at QB.

I honestly believe we can win out. Especially if Bo gets the defense in line in these next two weeks. Hopefully Beck learned a few things from the last game and pounds Rex and some of these young backs for 75 percent or more of the plays and our offense eats up clock for the rest of the season.

However, I think we lose one. Most likely to Northwestern, if Persa is back. That guy is really good, and the team is alot better than most people give them credit for.