NU vs NEB

WYHusk

I'd be careful if I was you guys. Northwestern is a much better team than tOSU, especially with Persa back.

lol!!

OSU's defense is in a different galaxy than NW's. If even that close.....

tOSU's defense is good, but not great. tOSU's defense is better than NW by a good margin. The problem for Nebraska is Northwestern's offense is MUCH MUCH MUCH better than tOSU's offense. They will get you into a scoring shoot out. Expect a 38-34 type of game. Don't underestimate the nerds. They play smart and inspired football week in and week out.

No.

im saying they are capable of defeating us, but lets be real here. Pelini came into his job with the intention of stopping the spread, i liken NW offense to Missouri and always will. TOSU is a better team now that they have their suspension players back on offense.

I'd be careful if I was you guys. Northwestern is a much better team than tOSU, especially with Persa back.

We beat the Ohio State U principally beacuse Braxton Miller went down with an injury.

The Bucknuts scored 27 on us in three and a half quarters.

NW may not score 27 on us, and Ohio State has a real defense.

Nebraska has a panhandle? Since when?

Heck yes, it's right there on the other side of Grand Island, away out west!

LOL! You must be from Omaha or Lincoln. THe panhandle is like 200 miles past GI. Other side of Ogallala. :lol:

Or perhaps *my* sarcasm-O-meter is out of whack.

LOL! You must be from Omaha or Lincoln. THe panhandle is like 200 miles past GI. Other side of Ogallala. :lol:

Yea, I should have put the sarcasm emoticon in there. Acutally, Ogalalla is exit number 127 (I believe that's the correct number) off I80, so there are still 126 miles worth of Nebraska going west past Og. It is a running joke out here in the panhandle about how so many misconstru the distances in the western part of the state. I think probably the most common one is people thinking North Platte is way west when it's actually about 50 miles from being

right in the middle (east-west wise). Oh well, it's always worth a laugh, no one means anything by it.

Yea, I should have put the sarcasm emoticon in there. Acutally, Ogalalla is exit number 127 (I believe that's the correct number) off I80, so there are still 126 miles worth of Nebraska going west past Og. It is a running joke out here in the panhandle about how so many misconstru the distances in the western part of the state. I think probably the most common one is people thinking North Platte is way west when it's actually about 50 miles from being

right in the middle (east-west wise). Oh well, it's always worth a laugh, no one means anything by it.

People probably don't realize it because I'd venture a guess that most of them get onto I-76 toward Denver instead of staying on I-80 at that point.

Now driving from O'Neill to Chadron... THAT makes you appreciate how far west the state stretches.

People probably don't realize it because I'd venture a guess that most of them get onto I-76 toward Denver instead of staying on I-80 at that point.

Now driving from O'Neill to Chadron... THAT makes you appreciate how far west the state stretches.

and how geographically diverse and beautiful this state is.

Good point. It's been a long time since I've been out to Chadron, but I used to love it out there. So beautiful. I wouldn't want to break down anywhere between Ainsworth and Chadron, though.

Good point. It's been a long time since I've been out to Chadron, but I used to love it out there. So beautiful. I wouldn't want to break down anywhere between Ainsworth and Chadron, though.

it is scary. we got a flat right before ogallala, then had to drive through wyoming to rapid city. i was prepared to die if the tires did not hold up.