Does Bo, TM, and rest not understand?

C N Red

Do they not realize if TM would just take some responsibility and show some humility that fans would be very forgiving?! As Nebraskans we are very blue collar and humble. I guarantee you if TM would have admitted he did things wrong in the Wisconsin game, took responsibility, and showed humility instead of being so hard headed the fans would have given him much more slack.

• Fire 1

Ive ben hard on TM at times, and i can honestly say if he'd show more humility i wouldnt be. It goes a long way. I may want to see Brion play more but i will take the coaches word for it in that TM is the best.

I will give props to TM in the second half. I rewatched the game and i dont know if Beck said something to him at half, but his throwing motion was considerably better. He was stepping into his passes and following through. I dont think it was a coincidence that he really threw it well in that half.

Quite frankly, those three picks against Wisconsin spoke far more loudly to me than anything he could've said to the media afterwards.

That said, the same goes for the way he played against OSU too.

I'm not concerned with how he handles the media. I'm sure everybody would love to see him have the same attitude that Rex Burkhead has, but that's just not how he is. If a little bit of cockiness is what helped him bounce back from one of his worst performances as a Husker to get nominated for an All-American performance, then that's his meal ticket.