CB Marcus Rios

corncraze

• 2 weeks later...

We are still recruiting him. We have to wait to see if he will take foriegn language class to be offered and admitted.

We as in NU, ND or a turd in the pocket?

Two are alike. One is different. Can you find the one that's not like the others?

+1. That's a good one!! And yes I can, NU is not like the others!!

We are still recruiting him. We have to wait to see if he will take foriegn language class to be offered and admitted.

Sorry Notre Dame.

Whats the word on your side of the fence? Is this one of those dream school senarios for him?

edit: i thought i was in westerkamps thread....but you can still answer ...smiley face

Sorry Notre Dame.

Whats the word on your side of the fence? Is this one of those dream school senarios for him?

edit: i thought i was in westerkamps thread....but you can still answer ...smiley face

We just offered him.

He would be one our commit list if it wasn't for our admissions program having a problem with one of his classes. We still ahve a shot with Marcus, but the Domers are making a strong push for him.

That sucks. This guy seemed like he was N and was ready to start winter conditioning. But noooooo....Really?!?!?!