CB Marcus Rios

corncraze

Basically Marcus Rios built a relationship with the coaches at Boise and they were truly his best offer, but eventually he started getting interest from other schools like Nebraska and we offered and he started thinking about his family more, and since he's got our offer and a few others people around him including his coach don't think he'll end up at Boise, UCLA is making a push because it's closer to home, but the Husker visit may change all of that if he falls in love. Sounds like he wants to decide by mid December.

Would be shocked if this kid said no after the visit.

Def agree with that now.

I wanna know!

If you have info please share!! I'd hate to have to put up anyone for the DBHF.

What does that mean? I wouldn't imagine it's a threat now is it?

We've had our fair share of people who say they have insider info just to be respected and make them look cool. People don't like posters who come out and say they know something, then keep to themselves, and they are thought of as being a douchebag. Just saying, not accusing you of anything.

Would be shocked if this kid said no after the visit.

Def agree with that now.

I wanna know!

If you have info please share!! I'd hate to have to put up anyone for the DBHF.

What does that mean? I wouldn't imagine it's a threat now is it?

We've had our fair share of people who say they have insider info just to be respected and make them look cool. People don't like posters who come out and say they know something, then keep to themselves, and they are thought of as being a douchebag. Just saying, not accusing you of anything.

Gotcha, well I won't claim I have the most or coolest inside info but I have enough to keep me happy and aware of what's going on in the program.

• 2 weeks later...

A prominent recruiting poster on a paid site is hearing very good things about Rios. Going as far as saying he will commit following his visit this weekend.

We shall see my friend. Hope he gets N and really hope we find a way to get Jackson on campus ASAP... He really fits that physical CB role Fonzie will be relinquishing after this season is over. We could use one or two of those guys in a BIG way.

A prominent recruiting poster on a paid site is hearing very good things about Rios. Going as far as saying he will commit following his visit this weekend.

We shall see my friend. Hope he gets N and really hope we find a way to get Jackson on campus ASAP... He really fits that physical CB role Fonzie will be relinquishing after this season is over. We could use one or two of those guys in a BIG way.

I really hope this is true but we'll see. I hope CJ gets the necessary test score, is it the ACT?