SIGNED LB Zaire Anderson

Nexus

FWIW, since Bo is in the northeast making in-home visits to Fuller and Lambert in Jersey, he also stopped by Zaire Anderson's house in Philly and visited with his parents. Keep in mind that Zaire is still in California finishing up his JUCO classes.

Bo did the same thing a couple years ago. Yoshi was in his first or second week of classes at NU (January 2010) while Bo was on the road in the Southeast recruiting. He managed to swing through Mississippi and visited Yoshi's mom.

• Fire 1

The plan is for him to show up in March. He can't practice with the team but he can watch. That's something at least....learn the defense from a fare and start practicing with a leg up in May.

Well he can practice he just cant pratice in an orgranized pratice. You should see what high school basketball teams do to get around that mess! haha

The plan is for him to show up in March. He can't practice with the team but he can watch. That's something at least....learn the defense from a fare and start practicing with a leg up in May.

And a defensive playbook just may be left behind after a practice for Zaire. And Mr. Will Compton and Zaire will become best friends hanging out all of the time....coaches cannot be involved but there are always ways.

Well he can practice he just cant pratice in an orgranized pratice. You should see what high school basketball teams do to get around that mess! haha

Inquiring minds want to know :D . Care to explain?

I think as long as there is no coach's around it isn't considered an organized practice.

Exactly...when I was in high school we had "captains practice." The coach would meet with the captains, tell them what to do in practice, then the captains report to the coaches with how practice went.

I think as long as there is no coach's around it isn't considered an organized practice.

Exactly...when I was in high school we had "captains practice." The coach would meet with the captains, tell them what to do in practice, then the captains report to the coaches with how practice went.

HAHA! Now they call it "open gym" and the guys on the team all "play" pick up games and the high school coach "walks by" over and over. This basically goes on all summer, then all school year in the morning before classes, then after school in the fall for those not playing football.

HAHA! Now they call it "open gym" and the guys on the team all "play" pick up games and the high school coach "walks by" over and over. This basically goes on all summer, then all school year in the morning before classes, then after school in the fall for those not playing football.

I had that for basketball too, but captains practice was football in particular. Regardless of what they call it, have no fear, Zaire will be learning the system and making progress.

Found the newest recruit ranking sham as far as Nebraska commits go... Rivals has a top 50 JUCO prospects for 2012. Of those 50, only the top 15 are 4 star recruits, final 35 are 3 stars. Zaire is a 4-star recruit according to Rivals... He isn't on the top 50 JUCOs. Maybe he's behind the 35 3(three) star players?