Inside the locker room after tOSU game

If that video doesn't show a lot of the doubters the type of chemistry that this team has with each other, Bo, and most certainly T-Mart than I don't know what will.

That WHOLE video gave me goosebumps!!!

don't think anyone has really doubted the chemistry - i do think they should drug test "best QB in the country" guy though because he's definately smokin something :P

this game could be the game that defines the season, idk if it will be, but if the coaches can find a way to use it correctly, this team could really come together and gel as a team and be a force to be reckoned with the second half of the season

Exactly! I'm going to be looking for a huge turn around after that performance. And it came at the perfect time going into the bye. The coaches really should have everyone buying in now. I think the Blackshirts come out after a big win this week and the first complete performance we have seen all year.

This is what the locker room looked like after the Ohio State game.

LINK

Courtesy Randy York, who is a hell of a guy.

Knapplc,

This is a bit off topic but saw your reference to Randy York. Wanted to tell folks a story.

I've only got to go to two Husker games in my life. The second one was the 300th sellout game and me and my wife and two boys (4 and 7 years old) got to take my parents, who've never got to go to a game either. My parents drove from Western Wyoming on the Utah border to our place in Belle Fourche, SD. We drove from Belle Fourche so it was a trip. Drove all day and got to Lincoln, checked into the Embassy Suite the night before the game. It was about 11pm, drizzling slightly and wanted to take my family on campus and let them see the stadium. My parents hadn't ever been there so wanted to go before game day when it was kind of calm.

We walked around campus and got to the stadium. My dad, crusty old rancher all his life looked up at Memorial and I heard him kind of exhale involuntarily. Most of you probably remember your first time. We walked around the backside and showed my mom the Brook Berringer statue. She loved that guy. She cried a bit.

Then we went over to a set of doors. It had been dark for several hours and everything was locked down. Me and my motley family peered inside and a fellow came and cracked the doors and said it was closed, and that we needed to walk around. I explained we weren't really trying to get anywhere and I was just trying to show my parents the Husker's stomping grounds for the first time, and that we'd come from Belle Fourche, SD.

Well, it was Randy York. It was close to midnight. He looked tired. Disheveled. His suit was a bit ruffled and he had been obviously working all day and had been headed out the door to go home. He was surprised we'd driven so far for some reason and on the spot, took me and my family in and gave us a private tour. And I mean it was a FREEKING big time private tour. We got to see the Heisman room, before any other fans, the tech guys were still working out bugs and used us as guinea pigs. All up and down the halls with all the memorabilia. Took us into the locker room! We were alone in there, hallowed ground and it was before the 300th consecutive sellout game and the players old school helmets were up above each locker. We got pictures of Suh and Asante's lockers as well as a bunch of others. Now, my wife and my mother were just looking around like "neat" but... maybe it's a man thing, but me and my old man were in awe. Watching the Huskers all our lives and being in the locker room like that, quiet, before the game, it was really really cool. Randy then took us down the tunnel walk area and out on the field at night. The lights were on and we were the absolute only ones there. It was simply amazing for my entire family. Got pictures of my boys in the endzone, etc.

But Randy York did all that for some unknown family. He had wanted to go home, he was tired and had been preparing all day for the game, but he took about 40 minutes to take us around and show us something that... quite honestly was one of the most special things in my life. We never asked, he just offered.

He's a special fellow.

Sorry so long, but I just really wanted to share that.

• Fire 4

This is what the locker room looked like after the Ohio State game.

LINK

Courtesy Randy York, who is a hell of a guy.

Knapplc,

This is a bit off topic but saw your reference to Randy York. Wanted to tell folks a story.

I've only got to go to two Husker games in my life. The second one was the 300th sellout game and me and my wife and two boys (4 and 7 years old) got to take my parents, who've never got to go to a game either. My parents drove from Western Wyoming on the Utah border to our place in Belle Fourche, SD. We drove from Belle Fourche so it was a trip. Drove all day and got to Lincoln, checked into the Embassy Suite the night before the game. It was about 11pm, drizzling slightly and wanted to take my family on campus and let them see the stadium. My parents hadn't ever been there so wanted to go before game day when it was kind of calm.

We walked around campus and got to the stadium. My dad, crusty old rancher all his life looked up at Memorial and I heard him kind of exhale involuntarily. Most of you probably remember your first time. We walked around the backside and showed my mom the Brook Berringer statue. She loved that guy. She cried a bit.

Then we went over to a set of doors. It had been dark for several hours and everything was locked down. Me and my motley family peered inside and a fellow came and cracked the doors and said it was closed, and that we needed to walk around. I explained we weren't really trying to get anywhere and I was just trying to show my parents the Husker's stomping grounds for the first time, and that we'd come from Belle Fourche, SD.

Well, it was Randy York. It was close to midnight. He looked tired. Disheveled. His suit was a bit ruffled and he had been obviously working all day and had been headed out the door to go home. He was surprised we'd driven so far for some reason and on the spot, took me and my family in and gave us a private tour. And I mean it was a FREEKING big time private tour. We got to see the Heisman room, before any other fans, the tech guys were still working out bugs and used us as guinea pigs. All up and down the halls with all the memorabilia. Took us into the locker room! We were alone in there, hallowed ground and it was before the 300th consecutive sellout game and the players old school helmets were up above each locker. We got pictures of Suh and Asante's lockers as well as a bunch of others. Now, my wife and my mother were just looking around like "neat" but... maybe it's a man thing, but me and my old man were in awe. Watching the Huskers all our lives and being in the locker room like that, quiet, before the game, it was really really cool. Randy then took us down the tunnel walk area and out on the field at night. The lights were on and we were the absolute only ones there. It was simply amazing for my entire family. Got pictures of my boys in the endzone, etc.

But Randy York did all that for some unknown family. He had wanted to go home, he was tired and had been preparing all day for the game, but he took about 40 minutes to take us around and show us something that... quite honestly was one of the most special things in my life. We never asked, he just offered.

He's a special fellow.

Sorry so long, but I just really wanted to share that.

FANTASTIC story!!

• Fire 1