Urban Mayer singing the praises of ...

T_O_Bull

...the triple option as coached by Paul Johnson at Georgia Tech. He's basically saying that its a big headache for every opponent playing against it. Why, oh why did we ever move away from it. Idiot Pederson and Idiot Callahan. Gotta go West coast, Gotta go West coast! What a load of crap that is!! And one more thing, if Callahan is such a good O-Line coach why didn't we see some of that when he was in Lincoln?

T_O_B

G>B>R

...the triple option as coached by Paul Johnson at Georgia Tech. He's basically saying that its a big headache for every opponent playing against it. Why, oh why did we ever move away from it. Idiot Pederson and Idiot Callahan. Gotta go West coast, Gotta go West coast! What a load of crap that is!! And one more thing, if Callahan is such a good O-Line coach why didn't we see some of that when he was in Lincoln?

T_O_B

G>B>R

As a Jets fan, I can confidently say he is not a good o-line coach.

Personally, I think pro style is the way to go, much like Stanford does. That type of offense is something you can take and move the ball on any team you go up against. We are pretty close to pro-style right now, with a few wrinkles as well as a non-throwing QB, but I definitely like where we are at.

The problem with triple option offense is you usually have a QB who has ZERO arm and are pretty easy to gameplan for. All the team has to do is play assignment football, and they shut it down.

Quick, last triple option team (under center like Georgia Tech) to win a MNC. Go.

Quick, since we don't have the balls to be different and must copy everyone else, tell me last time we had recruiting rankings to match up with Oklahoma, Texas, Alabama, LSU, Florida, Ohio St, etc? Go.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Fans and boosters can take some of the blame.

T_O_B

G>B>R

As a Jets fan, I can confidently say he is not a good o-line coach.

He took a great offensive line and made them sucky. It's what he does. And he's great at what he does.