The Official Huskerboard No Shave November Contest

What say you, mods? Yes, yes, feel free to move to the correct forum, but I was wondering/hoping we can do something with this and maybe have a prize or two to give away. Have members post pictures on the 31st of their fully shaven selves, then have a thread for discussion and progression pictures, then at the end of the month, post pictures of the final result and have members vote for who had the most impressive beard and/or beard growth.

What do you think?

I think I am in. I need a day or 2 to contemplate. Last time I mentioned no-shave november to the wife I was also told about no-sex november. I had no idea they were at the same time.

I had a nearly opposite response. I'm 24 and have had a beard since I was 19. I mentioned the possibility of shaving for our wedding to my fiancee (who I've been dating for a little over 3 y ears), and she told me if I did she would turn around and walk out of the church when she saw me. I think she might like my beard more than I do...

I've never been able to go all out for no-shave due to my job (can't let it get too long) and the fact that I have a hardcore neck beard if I don't at least shave that area.

I'm trying to get my fiancee to agree to me participating in Fu-Man-June, but seeing as we're getting married June 16 and I want to get at least some action on the honeymoon I don't see that happening either.

Unfortunately By the grace of God I am bearded, so I am no shave ever

Fixed it for you. :D