Kenny Bell's 30H!3

larry johnson didn't throw up the diamond cutter or whatever, he threw up the roc.

jay-z_the_roc.jpg

1z1g48n.png

Larry definitely used the diamond cutter. thats pretty obvious by the fact that DDP sued him for using it as it is a registered trademark.

Didn't LJ do it because when you make the sign your fingers form and L and a J? I may be wrong, but that's what I always thought

I laugh every time someone on here says Boulder sucks. There's more to life than football (barely). I'm not saying people aren't allowed their opinions but it's so prevalent here that it's obviously because they hate the Buffaloes and not because Boulder isn't awesome.

Here, I will give you something to laugh at today then, Boulder SUCKS!!! So do the brain dead pot head f**k tards that live there! I have family out there and they fall into that same group also!

• Fire 2

I laugh every time someone on here says Boulder sucks. There's more to life than football (barely). I'm not saying people aren't allowed their opinions but it's so prevalent here that it's obviously because they hate the Buffaloes and not because Boulder isn't awesome.

Here, I will give you something to laugh at today then, Boulder SUCKS!!! So do the brain dead pot head f**k tards that live there! I have family out there and they fall into that same group also!

Amen. the scenery is nice but that's about it. The people, CU fans or not, are pretty jacked up. Pick anything that makes sense anywhere else on the planet and Boulderites won't get it. I live about 50 miles from there and I know what I'm talking about. Not to bring politics into it but if you think the old USSR was onto something and you prefer government control of everything then you might like Boulder. Weed is the only thing they don't regulate over there.

Take 75% of the residents from Boulder and Fort Collins and you have probably some of the best places in the US to live in. But as it stands, the people residing in these areas make it unbearable to even visit.

And yes I have family and friends that live in Boulder and FoCO....f#*k both of these places.

Edit: Oh and spray painting 'baby killer' on military vehicles is really classy too. Boulder sucks.

larry johnson didn't throw up the diamond cutter or whatever, he threw up the roc.

jay-z_the_roc.jpg

1z1g48n.png

Larry definitely used the diamond cutter. thats pretty obvious by the fact that DDP sued him for using it as it is a registered trademark.

Didn't LJ do it because when you make the sign your fingers form and L and a J? I may be wrong, but that's what I always thought

. Larry used to think he was a rapper. He was also a fan of throwing (and spitting) drinks in girls' faces at the club. Also slapping the sh#t out of them.

Amen. the scenery is nice but that's about it. The people, CU fans or not, are pretty jacked up. Pick anything that makes sense anywhere else on the planet and Boulderites won't get it. I live about 50 miles from there and I know what I'm talking about. Not to bring politics into it but if you think the old USSR was onto something and you prefer government control of everything then you might like Boulder. Weed is the only thing they don't regulate over there.

Could you be more specific?