Soooo an 11am game...

I am heading from Omaha to this game with some friends. I have not been to an 11am game since I was in college on campus.

What time do you guys leave? We are planning on 7am.

Are most of the bars open by 8 or 9? Any idea?

Mods if you want to move this and ban me, I totally understand!

smiley_emoticons_stars_kiss_ace05a.gifsmiley_emoticons_stars_kiss_peter05.gifsmiley_emoticons_stars_kiss_gene05a.gifsmiley_emoticons_stars_kiss_paul05a.gif

You've been band

I am heading from Omaha to this game with some friends. I have not been to an 11am game since I was in college on campus.

I tailgate & will get down there around 7am. I will leave Omaha at 6:30. Why go to the bar's when you can drop a $20 & drink & eat whatever you bring. There's nothing like a dangerdog to start the day off right.

I tailgate & will get down there around 7am. I will leave Omaha at 6:30. Why go to the bar's when you can drop a $20 & drink & eat whatever you bring. There's nothing like a dangerdog to start the day off right.

Exactly!

Grab your trusty cooler and slam down two or three six packs before the game. It's a LOT cheaper than hitting the bars and with the money you save you can unwind after the game with a couple of Beam's on the rocks. Not a bad Saturday.

GBR!!