Game announcers

i loved the technical analysis.... but yeah they really didnt want to give us any credit it seemed.

Actually Meyer did. He was impressed with the defense today especially the way the secondary played.

sure he gave us some credit, but it seemed to me at least that they made a lot of excuses for Mich state. again over all I greatly enjoyed them as announcers. much much much much better than millen

i loved the technical analysis.... but yeah they really didnt want to give us any credit it seemed.

Actually Meyer did. He was impressed with the defense today especially the way the secondary played.

sure he gave us some credit, but it seemed to me at least that they made a lot of excuses for Mich state. again over all I greatly enjoyed them as announcers. much much much much better than millen

Agreed. Speaking of Millen...listening to that teabagger right now call the OU v KSU game.

I didn't realize it was Meyer until the end of the game and I saw it mentioned here...but if he was the guy providing all the detailed insight, he is pretty great for this job. Like Jon Gruden, I hope he stays in the booth.

Yeah, Gruden. Or Cris Collinsworth provides good insights too. But Gruden and Collinsworth both play the role of announcer pretty well. We're halfway into the season and Meyer still sounds wooden. My suggestion: a couple of shots of tequila just before kickoff. (preferably for him. If not, then for me.)

I didn't realize it was Meyer until the end of the game and I saw it mentioned here...but if he was the guy providing all the detailed insight, he is pretty great for this job. Like Jon Gruden, I hope he stays in the booth.

Yeah, Gruden. Or Cris Collinsworth provides good insights too. But Gruden and Collinsworth both play the role of announcer pretty well. We're halfway into the season and Meyer still sounds wooden. My suggestion: a couple of shots of tequila just before kickoff. (preferably for him. If not, then for me.)

Or both. Either way it's a win-win

Or both. Either way it's a win-win

I'm IN!!

I vastly prefer Meyer and Spielman to anybody else I've heard this year. Not even close. Occasionally Spielman says something stupid, but Meyer usually corrects him immediately.

Rather these guys than Kirk Herbstreit and Brett Pussburger any day.

Are you serious? Millen makes those two like like a combination of TO & V. Lombardi.

Meyer provided some good insight and helped the broadcast even if his speech style is somewhat boring. Spielman wasn't the worst I've heard but it sure did seem he was hesitant to give the Huskers any credit. It appeared he would have been much happier if MSU had been dominating us. Still better than Mushburger or MIllen though. I can't talk about the 3rd d&^khead d-bag without being in the woodshed so I'll just say I didn't/don't like him very much.

Agree. I got tired of hearing that MState penalties were the reason for MStates demise, vice the Huskers playing solid ball.

I like Spielman - he's usually pretty much right on with his comments when he's not goofing around. And, like usual, he's absolutely right in that there were some head scratchers for MSU.

All three were fine for the game. And I can't blame them for commenting about MSU's failure to run plays to take advantage of our defensive coverage. I'm sure it was as mind-boggling to them as it was to me. Huge wtf move there for MSU's OC.