What Have We Learned???

D backs played an excellent game

O Line played very well and wore down a good defensive unit

Rex is totally unbelievable and most certainly not human

Carl/Bo put together a very good D gameplan

Beck called a very good game and continuosly impresses me with his in game adjustments

Taylor can throw certain passes in the right situations.

Taylor cannot throw certain passes in the wrong situation.

The equipment managers need to check on that back-ordered Stickum because apparently they were out of stock today.

I can't believe the MSU team we faced today beat the Wisconsin team we faced a few weeks ago.

Momentum and mojo are real factors, not to be over looked, in college football.

As well as we played most of today, we still haven't played a full 4 quarters on both sides of the ball. When we do, look out.

The CCG will be much different than our first meeting with the Badgers.

Not an attack at all, but just curiosity, I thought the game was a complete game--what do you think made it almost a full game?

• Fire 1

Alright, time to give a full review of this game:

1) Defense. The secondary absolutely stepped there game up today. They had two over the top most of the game and that really helped our man-man match ups. I absolutely don't understand why they threw it at Dennard as much as they did. Maybe confidence, but either way, Dennard played like Dennard. Thorell played a very solid game at the Peso. Hopefully he can be consistent; if so, he will be a valuable asset. Linebackers also played well...there wasn't a run longer than 10 or so yards by Michigan State. Defensive line generated more pressure in this game than the other 7 combined. Hopefully, this unit will stay here for the rest of the season.

2) Offense. I think our offense can overcome anything thrown at them [so long as they don't make mistakes of their own]. We have so many dynamic players at major positions that it really makes it hard for opponent's Ds to game plan for them. Taylor didn't make mistakes in the turnover department [yeah, he had an INT, but that was more on Kenny, methinks]. Rex is just the best. He has scored the last 5 TDs in Memorial Stadium. The offensive line is turning out to be the best surprise of the year--and that's great to see. And as always, Tim Beck is showing that Nebraska made the right hire.

I understand that Michigan State has had a tough schedule this last month, but that's college football. I don't hear SEC teams complaining about being tired from playing 4 good teams in a row.

I'm not indifferent to fatigue, but it just seems funny that some people are talking about how "tired" MSU might be, and not about how Nebraska was able to move the ball up and down the field on a defense that actually got stronger this week with the return of Gholston.

1) Pelini knew what he was talking about all along

2) We CAN win the B1G. THIS YEAR!!!

3) If I were a QB, no matter how good, I would never throw the ball at my receiver if he is being defended by Fonzo, even if my guy looked WIDE open.

4) Lance Thorell can play solid football

5) Andrew Green doesn't suck!!!

6) Our O-Line can push around any team in the country at times. Give em another year or two with our young monsters comin up and that's scary for opponents!

7) We have MSU's number!

You can tell he's been coached not to underthrow on deep passes like he did earlier in the season - the last few games, he's only been long when he misses (like today when Kyler was wide open).

It looked to me like it was a good ball but both Kyler Reed and Enunwa seemed like they both tweaked a hamstring on the play, and the db went down as well. I'm not criticizing Martinez on that pass.

What happened on the Reed throw with the Db and Enunwa was that Enunwa was running a cross and he and the db banged shins. Kyler probably tweeked his hamstring though.

Oh and Ameer is doing a little prayer when he points to the sky.

I learned that the defense has a chance to living up to the hype of the preseason. DBs were stifling, Compton played his best game, David was David, and the D-Line was able to apply pressure consistently on passing downs.

If we play like this the rest of the year on offense and defense, we go to the B1G Championship game.

Also the fact that we were able to put up over 100 yards rushing in the 4Q on OSU when Wisconsin was just held to 89 for the total game brings a smile to my face. As long as we don't shoot ourselves in the foot, we will be able to score on any defense in the Big Ten.

- I am REALLY glad we are in the Big 10

- This team is a helluva lot of fun to watch

- The next month is going to be a great stretch of intense football and I cannot wait!

- I have no extensive football knowledge other than I can appreciate the ability that is on the field but that makes for shyte board analysis so I will refrain. I guess I could try, but would probably sound like those "analysts" that ESPN has. The ones YOU KNOW never played a sport and their analyses sound like academic journal writing rather than a no BS assessment.

- I've considered dropping a blimp into the LSU/Bama game but my science team tells me that the resulting fireball...driven by the presence of high methane densities...would exceed the Russian Tsar tests. That seems a bit far fetched but the models look sound.

- Noticed the Penn State fans throwing snow and ice on the field and who knows where else during that game (I've heard of far worse from other visitors of that stadium)....going to be a wild ride for you crazies making that trip...watch your six.