Who all has Blackshirts?

I might be the minority on this but I think the WHOLE defense should get a blackshirt (not just the starters or backups). You leave people out who still contribute whether its in games such as special teams, or even in practice. Terrence Moore has 4 tackles this entire season; 1 more than Rex Burkhead.

Secondary Blackshirts - A. Dennard, C. Evans, A. Green, Jean-Baptiste, J. Blatchford, L. Thorell, A. Cassidy, D. Stafford & P.J. Smith

Speaking of Evans....................any word on his knee to the head issue during the MSU game? He took one heck of a shot and I wouldn't be surprised if he got some cobwebs from that hit.

Burkhead didn't get one? That's kind of messed up.

You joke, but Rex only has one fewer tackles than one of the guys who earned a Blackshirt today. God's-honest truth.

Gee....lemme think! I hope he proves us wrong and starts to step up his game. I am thinkin NEB will start busting out the Peso type D more often....it worked well against Minnesota and VERY WELL against Michigan St. I did see some 4-3 formation in the game as well....bit of a mixture it looked like...I thought I saw Fisher playing a bit....

It is interesting to see Bo's different take on the blackshirt tradition.

I mean, this is practically the entire 2-deep.

I was always a fan of the idea that the starting 11, modulo one or two for different packages or other key players, won the 'shirts in fall camp. But how can you argue with the way Bo motivates the defense? I am not really that much a stickler for tradition anymore.

It is interesting to see Bo's different take on the blackshirt tradition.

I mean, this is practically the entire 2-deep.

I was always a fan of the idea that the starting 11, modulo one or two for different packages or other key players, won the 'shirts in fall camp. But how can you argue with the way Bo motivates the defense? I am not really that much a stickler for tradition anymore.

that, and he rotates through a lot of players, so being a starter means less than earning it on the field.