I want a rematch

I think tOSU has the advantage in a rematch with NU while NU has the advantage rematched against Wisky. I'd rather get another shot at the Badgers, since it was our only loss and we played them at Camp Randall.

Not sure how a NU/tOSU rematch would play out as both teams have gotten better the last few weeks. Right now I think it'd play out as a defensive battle with the winner driving to win in the 4th quarter.

Wisconsin would be my choice for a rematch after the A$$ whooping we got. I'm sure that would be the player's choice as well. We would play much better the second time around I have no doubt........ The bowl game agianst Washington is still fresh in my mind from last year meaning rematches are tough to win the second time around.

I don't want to play OSU again this year!

I wouldn't be suprised if the ncaa dropped the hammer on us. It seems like every week some other players does something stupid.

Lot of ball to be played yet but since we beat Wisconsin (Thank god because I freaking hate Wisconsin almost as much as Meatchicken and revenge is so sweet, but I digress), if we win out we are in the Championship game. I don't see Penn St. getting us since we have them at home.. Michigan will be a good game for us though.

Anyways, I know you guys want Wisconsin for the same reason I want you hehe. Good luck the rest of the way guys.. Im pulling for you.

I wouldn't be suprised if the ncaa dropped the hammer on us. It seems like every week some other players does something stupid.

Lot of ball to be played yet but since we beat Wisconsin (Thank god because I freaking hate Wisconsin almost as much as Meatchicken and revenge is so sweet, but I digress), if we win out we are in the Championship game. I don't see Penn St. getting us since we have them at home.. Michigan will be a good game for us though.

Anyways, I know you guys want Wisconsin for the same reason I want you hehe. Good luck the rest of the way guys.. Im pulling for you.

I kind of like you Ohio State fans. You guys seem like good people, at least on this board. Good luck the rest of the way, or until we meet again