Sad day for the B1G and Penn State, AD, Ex-football coach and more arrest warrants!!!

http://msn.foxsports...Sandusky-110611?

Am I missing something here or didn't I read that he was told about the rape of the 10 year old boy?

Your right how more "specific" do you get when you tell a coach that another one had a little kid in the shower???!!!WTF I would like to see how the local media is reacting out there or even in there forums.

You have your typical apologists acting like Paterno is still as pure as the driven snow, but for the most part, they're just as disgusted as everyone else.

All three's mugshots look shady to me, I thought it was the guy on the far right, or middle, not the left. IMO

If you are talking about the pictures in the Fox link, those are not mug shots, they are file photos of the people in the story. That being said, were you not familiar with what Sandusky looked like? He was a pretty big deal back in the 90s.

This crime is a federal crime. Class C Felony.

I am not sure that child molestation is a crime that is delt with at the federal level, unless maybe if it takes place in Washington D.C. The crimes in question charged against Sandusky and the other PSU officials are State crimes. The case against them is being brought by the State of Pennsylvania.

I think Paterno is full of sh#t.

Certainly that statement was. It's embarrassing and I say this as a PSU fan. Did Paterno even read it or have anything to do with crafting it? Your guess is as good as mine but I'm guessing no. That's how out of control this program is...most PSU fans I know think Paterno should have retired 15 years ago and by refusing to do so has in effect been holding the program hostage ever since. Frankly, I'm sick of the guy. He was a wonderful coach and mentor. He's a legend of the game, with good reason. But there's a time to move on and if you can't accept that and do so you become a charichature of yourself. Paterno is 84. He should be touring cathedrals in Italy, not pretending to coach a program he has no control over from a coaches box.

Certainly that statement was. It's embarrassing and I say this as a PSU fan. Did Paterno even read it or have anything to do with crafting it? Your guess is as good as mine but I'm guessing no. That's how out of control this program is...most PSU fans I know think Paterno should have retired 15 years ago and by refusing to do so has in effect been holding the program hostage ever since. Frankly, I'm sick of the guy. He was a wonderful coach and mentor. He's a legend of the game, with good reason. But there's a time to move on and if you can't accept that and do so you become a charichature of yourself. Paterno is 84. He should be touring cathedrals in Italy, not pretending to coach a program he has no control over from a coaches box.

There are two groups I feel for in this. First and foremost its got to be the victims of these horrible crimes. It's a shame this wasn't addressed sooner, hopefully there will be something approaching justice coming out of this and they can somehow live their lives a little more comfortably. These kids were failed by people that should've saved them, in my mind that GA and anyone else who didn't report it is just as guilty as the molester for enabling him.

The second group I feel for (much less than the victims but still) are PSU fans. We CFB fans, the real ones, can't control our love for our schools. We didn't choose them, it happened and we're in it for life, even if we have next to no control over the programs...and then sh#t likes this happens. As a fan its just got to wreck you.

From the Fox news story Paterno said: ''While I did what I was supposed to with the one charge brought to my attention, like anyone else involved I can't help but be deeply saddened these matters are alleged to have occurred.''

Uhhh, like other posters above I have to call bulls#it. According to the mandatory report laws what he should have done was call the police, not just report it to his boss so they could brush it under the rug.

• Fire 1

There are two groups I feel for in this. First and foremost its got to be the victims of these horrible crimes. It's a shame this wasn't addressed sooner, hopefully there will be something approaching justice coming out of this and they can somehow live their lives a little more comfortably. These kids were failed by people that should've saved them, in my mind that GA and anyone else who didn't report it is just as guilty as the molester for enabling him.

The second group I feel for (much less than the victims but still) are PSU fans. We CFB fans, the real ones, can't control our love for our schools. We didn't choose them, it happened and we're in it for life, even if we have next to no control over the programs...and then sh#t likes this happens. As a fan its just got to wreck you.

How about the PSU players? They're going to be the ones heckled for years to come about something they had no control over.

How about the PSU players? They're going to be the ones heckled for years to come about something they had no control over.

Ok yea them too, really anyone connected that program that had nothing to do with this. That's why these things are so awful.

People, (Catholic Church & PSU I'm talking to you) you're not protecting your organizations by covering stuff like this up. If you turn them over people will say "That's Horrible but they did the right thing" If you hide it you only damage the integrity of your group forever.

I went to Penn State. Who else am I gonna root for? And for decades Joe Pa really has been a great influence on the sport. Has PSU really been a "squeaky clean" as it's rep? Don't make me laugh. Of course not. Call me a cynic, but in big time college athletics, nobody's hands are lean. Still, I really do believe that Paterno was better than most. And I do believe he cared about his kids. He's Italian and brought that "family is everything" attitude to work with him every day. Unfortunately, "family is everything" becomes a double edged sword once you have a bad guy in the fold.

Wait. Are you suggesting that because Penn State employed a coach who it sure looks like was a child abuser that Wisconsin fans will heckle Penn State players going forward calling them child abusers? Is that seriously your point?

Wait. Are you suggesting that because Penn State employed a coach who it sure looks like was a child abuser that Wisconsin fans will heckle Penn State players going forward calling them child abusers? Is that seriously your point?

No I don't think either one of us was suggesting that, what HB is saying is that fans from other schools will inevitably use this case to jibe PSU players and fans, and knowing our fan base its going to happen a lot when the Lions visit Madison in a few weeks. Not saying its right or that this issue is something to joke about but it will happen.

The more I read about the situation the sicker I get. I don't understand how any institution could allow one man to be alone with young minors. That is a major no-no in todays world and opens them up to millions of dollars of liability plus the complete ruin of their reputation. The biggest damage is the emotional fallout to 40 some boys who have to live with those thoughts the rest of their lives. I have my doubts PSU can recover from this. I fear the worst is yet to come for their program.