Uh yeah, who was that in #3 jersey? He looked darn good. Bo talked about, "it's flickering, just needs to stay on."

That's what I was thinking watching the NW game. Beck may have just screwed Taylor's light bulb all the way in cause he looked really comfortable and in control throughout the game.

My jaw dropped to the floor when he made that check-down to Rex for the first down.

If he can continue to use Rex like that, the passing game should really do well the rest of the year and next.

Some folks on here like to trash Callahan (I'll never dump on a former Husker coach or player) - but he knew the Keller to Lucky combo was a mismatch in almost every situation and seemed to feature that in his offense.

I see Rex providing that same mismatch, and Taylor seems to be finding him easier all of the sudden

Coaching and play calling? The game slowing down for Taylor?

Dunno...but it seems an obvious improvement to my untrained eyes.

Are we calling any screens with Rex? I don't remember many...

I still believe Taylor should be benched. He is NOT going to lead us to a Championship. I would much rather see us go with someone who we think at least gives us a CHANCE at a Championship. This is my same feeling towards Bo. If he doesn't give us a CHANCE at a Championship (which IMO, he doesn't) then we should go in a different direction and find someone who we think does.

I still believe Taylor should be benched. He is NOT going to lead us to a Championship. I would much rather see us go with someone who we think at least gives us a CHANCE at a Championship. This is my same feeling towards Bo. If he doesn't give us a CHANCE at a Championship (which IMO, he doesn't) then we should go in a different direction and find someone who we think does.

The QB that played against NW is capable of winning a championship.

• Fire 1

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I am for this--IF HE TAKES MOST OF THE LINE WITH HIM. They are the problem, not him. And you know what- I like his throwing motion. It's fun to talk about

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Fire 2

:yeah

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

igiveup.jpg

• Fire 2

I disagree. Taylor Martinez is one of the dumbest people I have ever seen in my life. He does not have the smarts to play qb at a high level, at least not proficiently. Taylor Martinez is also extremely selfish and cocky. He thinks he is so much better than everyone else when he really isn't. This translates into his ability to change and get better. Case in point, his throwing motion. Anybody with half a brain would realize that they need to change how they throw the ball, at the very least, work on their footwork. He has shown that he doesn't care if his motion is bad. The amount of selfishness he displays is beyond comprehension. The best example came against Northwestern this weekend. On one play Martinez had a run of roughly 15 yards. The very next play was a zone read play. There was a hole big enough to drive a car through and Rex would have ran for days. Instead of handing it off like he should have, Martinez pulls the ball and the play results in roughly a 5 yard loss. I believe we ended up punting on the drive.

I don't get what people see in Martinez. He had a good game throwing the ball. 1 good game. The problem with Martinez is that he CAN NOT be consistent in the passing game, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. On the running game he makes terrible reads all the time or is just selfish and keeps the ball. He also can't make anyone miss if his life depended on it. He is a straight line runner.

Martinez might have a good passing game every now and then or break a big run every now and then but he can't be consistent enough to lead us to a Championship.

I find it hard to believe that our results would be much different if we played ANY other qb on our roster.

I disagree. Taylor Martinez is one of the dumbest people I have ever seen in my life. He does not have the smarts to play qb at a high level, at least not proficiently. Taylor Martinez is also extremely selfish and cocky. He thinks he is so much better than everyone else when he really isn't. This translates into his ability to change and get better. Case in point, his throwing motion. Anybody with half a brain would realize that they need to change how they throw the ball, at the very least, work on their footwork. He has shown that he doesn't care if his motion is bad. The amount of selfishness he displays is beyond comprehension. The best example came against Northwestern this weekend. On one play Martinez had a run of roughly 15 yards. The very next play was a zone read play. There was a hole big enough to drive a car through and Rex would have ran for days. Instead of handing it off like he should have, Martinez pulls the ball and the play results in roughly a 5 yard loss. I believe we ended up punting on the drive.

I don't get what people see in Martinez. He had a good game throwing the ball. 1 good game. The problem with Martinez is that he CAN NOT be consistent in the passing game, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS. On the running game he makes terrible reads all the time or is just selfish and keeps the ball. He also can't make anyone miss if his life depended on it. He is a straight line runner.

Martinez might have a good passing game every now and then or break a big run every now and then but he can't be consistent enough to lead us to a Championship.

I find it hard to believe that our results would be much different if we played ANY other qb on our roster.

Para+Isma+el+facepalm+definitivo.jpg

• Fire 2

From now on I will never acknowledge a post from you. Arrogance at its finest...

Haters gotta hate.

From now on I will never acknowledge a post from you. Arrogance at its finest...

Haha, sweet. They guy with 17 posts isn't going to acknowledge me. Whopdeedoo

Im not even sure how what I posted is an example of arrogance. I don't think TM is good at qb...I don't see much arrogance in those feelings. Id love to see TM move to slot or somewhere where he could still get touches without having to make many decisions.