The elephant in the room... where is Jamal Turner?

Jamal was actually in a bunch today. Now when you dog a certain QB's throwing motion and decisions that might be throwing ya the ball, you probably shouldn't expect the ball thrown your way.

ok so I have been busy lately.... when did this happen?

http://huskerextra.c...9dc35b4897.html

"I don't know, man," NU wideout Jamal Turner said. "We're all on the same page. It's just that sometimes Taylor throws a high ball, then he'll come back and throw a liner -- you know, a different kind of ball.

Also...

"Our receivers have to hold onto the ball," [Taylor] said. "I think we dropped maybe three or four balls. If they would have held onto the ball, it would have been a pretty good third quarter."

Not liking hearing this...definitely don't need argument between the qb and receivers

I actually have no problem with it. You're reading a little too much into it I think. Taylor is just stating it matter-of-factly, and hopefully the WRs take it as a challenge to do their job better because that was the biggest thing that bugged me during the game. Kenny Bell the last 2 weeks has dropped a lot of balls.

Jamal was actually in a bunch today. Now when you dog a certain QB's throwing motion and decisions that might be throwing ya the ball, you probably shouldn't expect the ball thrown your way.

ok so I have been busy lately.... when did this happen?

http://huskerextra.c...9dc35b4897.html

"I don't know, man," NU wideout Jamal Turner said. "We're all on the same page. It's just that sometimes Taylor throws a high ball, then he'll come back and throw a liner -- you know, a different kind of ball.

Also...

"Our receivers have to hold onto the ball," [Taylor] said. "I think we dropped maybe three or four balls. If they would have held onto the ball, it would have been a pretty good third quarter."

Not liking hearing this...definitely don't need argument between the qb and receivers

but its true. An occasional drop-ok, but when you can flip a coin on any pass that is thrown well then some changes have to be made. Taylor is very literal, ask him what he thinks and he's gonna tell you

Some fans suspect that Jamal did something pretty craptacular to deserve his no-playing time.....much more craptacular than calling out your starting QB...

I don't know much abou that, but I do know that the coaches have said he doesn't practice well. The things he learned just two weeks ago he can't remember. Doesn't run the correct routes and doesn't line up correctly.

Some fans suspect that Jamal did something pretty craptacular to deserve his no-playing time.....much more craptacular than calling out your starting QB...

I don't know much abou that, but I do know that the coaches have said he doesn't practice well. The things he learned just two weeks ago he can't remember. Doesn't run the correct routes and doesn't line up correctly.

This is a public excuse for him not playing. I don't buy it for a second, since he didn't seem to have any problem the first five weeks.

• Fire 1

This is a public excuse for him not playing. I don't buy it for a second, since he didn't seem to have any problem the first five weeks.

Jamal even said this week he had been loafing in practice. Watched film of practice with the coaches and saw it for himself. Admitted it was time to step it up after the wakeup call.

I will have to see if I can find them, Jon Nyatawa reported a week ago that Turner said himself that he just doesn't have it at practice right now. Basically admitted that he is sucking as right now. He isn't in the dog house.

On Nov 7 @jonnyatawa tweeted "I heard WR Jamal Turner say this after prax: "That's the reason I'm not playing, my work ethic isn't there" #Huskers

I will have to see if I can find them, Jon Nyatawa reported a week ago that Turner said himself that he just doesn't have it at practice right now. Basically admitted that he is sucking as right now. He isn't in the dog house.

On Nov 7 @jonnyatawa tweeted "I heard WR Jamal Turner say this after prax: "That's the reason I'm not playing, my work ethic isn't there" #Huskers

Hmmm...I wonder if the same applies to Aaron Green???

but its true. An occasional drop-ok, but when you can flip a coin on any pass that is thrown well then some changes have to be made. Taylor is very literal, ask him what he thinks and he's gonna tell you

I would say Jamal was just being very literal too...(clarification: literal in talking about Taylor's throwing being inconsistent)