please share some of the twitter remarks tonight. I have been pretty critical of him because of this. I only am able to go on what others say he tweeted.... I still think that he was "wasted" this year, but do we have the entire story... Did Bo "want" to RS him and he wanted to play.... Did he "say no" to a RS.... still think that any coach would have RS at least 1 of the 3, but if he threw a fit, then Bo uses him a little.... Not saying this happened, just asking for other's input.

I still think he is gone...but, apparently Ameer and Braylon are ahead of him right now... maybe if he would quite "airing" his frustration in social media, Bo may play him... maybe he is in the doghouse because of his way of handling the situation...

Why doesnt Bo just ban discussing football on twitter and any media for that matter? Its his team, his rules.

Nothing good comes of it. Its Greens right to be upset, but hes only looking through his perspective. Its because hes young and dumb. Thats not an insult as weve all been there, its just a matter of reality concerning maturity. Voicing his opinion , or any teammate for that matter, does nothing but send the wrong messages and undermine Bos authority and the rest of his staff.

Who do these kids think they are these days?

Rex had to wait his turn behind Helu. He did his time, put in the hard work, and took over the reins on Helus departure. Good kid that understands hard work pays off. Green could learn a thing or two from Rex, hell the whole team could.

They monitor all the guys accounts. I had class with a few players a couple years back and one of them said he deleted his facebook because they would get in trouble for things they posted.