Please win on Saturday...

Well, I am more than happy that Hoke wants to go back to a style of play that Bo has actually demonstrated frequently he can design and call a defense to defend well.

D Robinson may have a chance to have a Heisman like day on Sat, if he is at all healthy.

He wasn't injured last saturday. He was benched because he had two straight red zone turnovers and nearly threw a pick six while being tackled. This just went over Craig James' head, who just assumed Denard must have been injured.

Denard is a great athlete, but he makes dumb, dumb decisions. I don't really see him having a big day against you guys, because he has yet to play well against a solid defense in 2 years.

We've made a lot of subpar QB's look like Heisman candidates this year. We probably have a cornberback that's leading the nation in the amount of TD's given up this season. The game isn't a home game for us which I believe gives us a better chance of winning. We definitely can win this game, but we've shown the ability that we can just as easily lose it as well.

Gotta agree with Woody. I liked Carr's Michigan...Rodriguez and Hoke's? meh not so much. Big House be damned, beat 'em

I agree Rodriguez was a bad apple, but do you mind me asking why you dislike Hoke's Wolverines?

I personally don't dislike hike....dude turned around the defense and in one single season even though I think the offense has taken a step back. UM way more competitive.

The three games I wanted to win most this year are Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State in that order. If we beat Michigan, then this year won't be a total disappointment.

Imagine winning out at 10-2 beating Michigan state, Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State and Iowa and not making it to the big 10 championship. I could see that happening. It would serve us right!

The three games I wanted to win most this year are Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State in that order. If we beat Michigan, then this year won't be a total disappointment.

Imagine winning out at 10-2 beating Michigan state, Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State and Iowa and not making it to the big 10 championship. I could see that happening. It would serve us right!

another kick in the head would be if MSU(most likely now) and Penn State(highly doubt it) in the Championship game - thier only conference loss prior that would only be to Nebraska.... :(

Gotta agree with Woody. I liked Carr's Michigan...Rodriguez and Hoke's? meh not so much. Big House be damned, beat 'em

I agree Rodriguez was a bad apple, but do you mind me asking why you dislike Hoke's Wolverines?

I'm just not a fan of the style of play..or shoelace. Bring back Hart and Henne and I'll be a fan again (at least behind UW of course).

Either way I'll still root for you all against OSU. That's the one team in the conference I will always hate.

LOL! I liked Carr's Big Ten style of play. Rich Rod's explosive offense, not so much. Bring back Carr's Big Ten style.

the B1G is something else. Love it.

Well, I am more than happy that Hoke wants to go back to a style of play that Bo has actually demonstrated frequently he can design and call a defense to defend well.

D Robinson may have a chance to have a Heisman like day on Sat, if he is at all healthy.

He wasn't injured last saturday. He was benched because he had two straight red zone turnovers and nearly threw a pick six while being tackled. This just went over Craig James' head, who just assumed Denard must have been injured.

Denard is a great athlete, but he makes dumb, dumb decisions. I don't really see him having a big day against you guys, because he has yet to play well against a solid defense in 2 years.

I read in a couple of news reports that he had a light sprain to one of his wrists?

I'm just not a fan of the style of play..or shoelace. Bring back Hart and Henne and I'll be a fan again (at least behind UW of course).

Either way I'll still root for you all against OSU. That's the one team in the conference I will always hate.

tOSU has been my least favorite non-con (as a Big8/12 member) college football team not named Miami for as long as I can remember. The sweater just etched it in stone for me.....man seeing that guy standing on the sideline with his holier than thou attitude.......and that DAMN VEST......would drive me nuts. Arrrgghhhhhh. I'm rarely right on any topic, but with god and my wife as witnesses - I've been saying the vest was a crook for YEARS! He was just 'too' perfect. It felt GREAT to be right on that one.

Probably not going to win the same argument with Tebow down the road, though. :hmmph