Innocents Society Penny War Corn Bowl trophy on display

knapplc

I hate it. A big half black half red combine on the top of that thing would have been way cooler. Also, how cheesy is "The Corn Bowl"? Farmaggedon or Black Friday would have been better.

this might work - except legit combines only come in green.

Definitely not true. Case wins this race

This brings up a huge missed opportunity. We could have had a corporate sponsor donate gillions of dollars to this thing and had a bronze John Deere on a pedestal as the trophy. Nobody in Iowa or Nebraska has a problem with a combine.

I hate it. A big half black half red combine on the top of that thing would have been way cooler. Also, how cheesy is "The Corn Bowl"? Farmaggedon or Black Friday would have been better.

this might work - except legit combines only come in green.

Definitely not true. Case wins this race

This brings up a huge missed opportunity. We could have had a corporate sponsor donate gillions of dollars to this thing and had a bronze John Deere on a pedestal as the trophy. Nobody in Iowa or Nebraska has a problem with a combine.

I have a problem with green ones :)

doesn't iowa and nebraska have something cool to fight over, like an axe or jug. this looks like they gave a kid the leftover bedroom set from a foreclosed upon house and had him build something in his remedial wood working class, in which he was given a 'C-'.

I dunno, I feel like there are cooler things to fight over than axes or jugs. I can get those at Ace Hardware. We need a treasure chest filled with pizza rolls, or something.

doesn't iowa and nebraska have something cool to fight over, like an axe or jug. this looks like they gave a kid the leftover bedroom set from a foreclosed upon house and had him build something in his remedial wood working class, in which he was given a 'C-'.

I dunno, I feel like there are cooler things to fight over than axes or jugs. I can get those at Ace Hardware. We need a treasure chest filled with pizza rolls, or something.

i would rather not have my stand-up freezer be up for grabs.

• Fire 1

All I know is that if it's the traveling heroes game trophy, we need a re-do and, if it's for penny war collection, they sure don't plan on making much money for whatever their cause is. I would prefer to call the game Farmeggedon and have 2 bad a$$ tractors on it one red & white (Case) and one yellow (JD or Caterpillar I guess- I'm not a tractor guy) and they should be trying to tear each another a new one. Yeah, that's right, right there on top of the trophy, 2 tractors battling, smoke pouring out the stacks...... On second thought, don't put me in charge of the trophy. All I know is anything beats the 3' tall phallic cob of corn I saw proposed a few months ago.