The fumble recovery that wasn't...

Saunders

Maybe I'm in a bad mood and shouldn't write this, but I don't care...

This thread is just as bad, if not worse, than the neverending "ESPN hates us because Marc May is a douche and doesn't think a 2 loss team is better than an undefeated LSU..."(not an actual quote, used for exaggeration purposes)

Seriously, it is not the offseason!!! Can people do something on this board beside bitch and moan about things that make absolutely zero difference.

Nebraska did not lose the Penn St. game, Nebraska is not the focus of a refereeing conspiracy, Rex Burkhead is not shaving points, this fumble does not matter!!!

So I leave you with this question: "Who cares?"

ps: I don't care about the fumble or this individual post. However, I do care that I open new threads excited to see new thoughts, ideas, or news only to be dissappointed by people that feel Nebraska is being attacked by conferences, referees, or Taylor Martinez's dad...

I'll add one of these :rant because I'm not looking for a pissing match from anyone. I'm in a bad mood and just feel like voicing some frustration about posts like this. Maybe I'm alone, speak up if not, but I just feel like the board is negative this year...

I think your rant reflects more on how you're feeling right now than the mood of this thread. It's an, "Oh, by the way..." thread, not a, "They're out to get us" thread.

It's football talk. What else do you want to talk about in this game? I think most people have had enough of the scandal by now.

• Fire 1

Sorry guys,

According to the posted pic, Yoshi is nowhere close to IN CONTROL of that football.

Secondly, I don't have the pic or video, but I remember a Penn State player coming away from the pile with the ball. (I'm not 100% certain, but close to it)

Valid fumble, doesn't matter anyway...

After this thread was posted, I watched the play on ESPN3. You see the angles that are posted above, but I was looking to see if the ball squirted free from under Yoshi, since you can see that PSU player diving in for it from behind Yoshi. It doesn't. PSU #90 never gets a hold of the ball, Yoshi gets it under control in front of his body, and then another PSU player dives in to rip it away from Yoshi after the ref had already signaled PSU ball. A different ref then came over, probably told Yoshi to let go of the ball, and the PSU guy ran away with it.

Should have been a Nebraska recovery.

This thread is just as bad, if not worse, than the neverending "ESPN hates us because Marc May is a douche and doesn't think a 2 loss team is better than an undefeated LSU..."(not an actual quote, used for exaggeration purposes)

Seriously, it is not the offseason!!! Can people do something on this board beside bitch and moan about things that make absolutely zero difference.

Nebraska did not lose the Penn St. game, Nebraska is not the focus of a refereeing conspiracy, Rex Burkhead is not shaving points, this fumble does not matter!!!

ps: I don't care about the fumble or this individual post. However, I do care that I open new threads excited to see new thoughts, ideas, or news only to be dissappointed by people that feel Nebraska is being attacked by conferences, referees, or Taylor Martinez's dad...

I'll add one of these :rant because I'm not looking for a pissing match from anyone. I'm in a bad mood and just feel like voicing some frustration about posts like this. Maybe I'm alone, speak up if not, but I just feel like the board is negative this year...

I thought that was the point. :unsure: Seriously though, I hope that helped you relieve a little stress. I think we can point out bad calls without it having to be considered a "conspiracy". I would hate to think we have to wait for a situation like the 1 yard expanding sideline incident before we can comment on it.

Stupid rant. -1

• Fire 1