Shame ball goes to...

Bo Pelini. I am not a BO hater but any team that shows up that ill prepared, under motivated, and mentally out of it, that is totally on the coach. Would've been better to stay home and forfeit. Absolutely totally f'n pathetic.

Miss the days when we had numerous threads about Bo being hot-headed, and how the refs called bs on the team because of it. Seems that doesn't matter, so Bo needs to get back to his old self. Least there was mroe humor in losing with him sticking up for the crap that gets dished out.

Do we really need a shame ball?

I really do have an occasional week at work where I don't perform well, glad I don't have total strangers, with little or no experience in my line of work singling me out as "shamefull" eyeswear2allthatsholy

Yes Sir, after today's fiasco--there needs to be such a "ball". But don't worry, theres enough players and staff to carry it.

I really do have an occasional week at work where I don't perform well, glad I don't have total strangers, with little or no experience in my line of work singling me out as "shamefull" eyeswear2allthatsholy

Let me know where you can find a thread for a shame ball on *one* player having a bad game, er day at work. Then we can talk.

Great point!!!! How can we mere fans possibly know bad football when we see it?

Then I give my shame ball to you. Step it up on your TPS reports.

LOL...props for your "TPS reports" blast...don't know you well yet as I'm new to this board...but anyone who can put humor into an otherwise dark day is OK by me...

Tim Beck. Once again we see the diamond formation produce results and create confusion amongst the defense and yet we don't see it again. Point Two, he went WIscky on NU and got butt tight with the plays. Point 3, Rex having only 6 carries at the half. You find yourself unable to sustain drives by getting yourself into thrid and longs by deviating from what you do best. This leads to limited snaps on offense and limited Rex touches.

Tim Beck. Once again we see the diamond formation produce results and create confusion amongst the defense and yet we don't see it again. Point Two, he went WIscky on NU and got butt tight with the plays. Point 3, Rex having only 6 carries at the half. You find yourself unable to sustain drives by getting yourself into thrid and longs by deviating from what you do best. This leads to limited snaps on offense and limited Rex touches.

Rex isn't going to get a lot of touches when you can't convert a third down.

Rex isn't going to get a lot of touches when you can't convert a third down.

Which is exactly what I said in point 3. Tim Beck pinkeled himself today.