Shame ball goes to...

Bo Pelini. I am not a BO hater but any team that shows up that ill prepared, under motivated, and mentally out of it, that is totally on the coach. Would've been better to stay home and forfeit. Absolutely totally f'n pathetic.

Ill prepared? Under motivated? Mentally out of it? down by 7 at half and one more cough up to start the 2nd half took some wind out. Its not like we were ran out from the opening kickoff. Michigan's 1st td was a fluke that shouldve never happened if an off. pass int. wouldve been called, then our next off possession shouldve continued if a pass int wouldve been called liek it shouldve. D played decent overall, but damn, you cant chase that guy around for literally the whole game. Even when we scored it was a quick drive. The roughing call was bogus, ended the game. Realize that we literally skipped two offensive possesions with fumbles on returns. It's legitimate to say we GAVE the 21 points, and to do that while skipping 2 possessions, thats bad.

I'll give it to all the players!! Can we please find some leaders!! There has to be players that lead with words. We must have some players who can motivate others with good sideline body language and holding others responsible for their play and actions. Why do you think our 90s teams didnt lose hardly? B/c the leaders like the Peters, wistrom, vandenbosch, etc wouldnt let other players come into any game or play through any game unmotivated no matter who the opponent.

will richards......without that RTP call, we would have been A) off the field on defense B) a TD away from a 7 point game.....

Hard to fault Richards. That was a bs call. I could see a 5 yarder for incidental contact. But no way was that a 15 yd penalty. The MU punter made the most of a gentle brush by going into full flop mode.

will richards......without that RTP call, we would have been A) off the field on defense B) a TD away from a 7 point game.....

Hard to fault Richards. That was a bs call. I could see a 5 yarder for incidental contact. But no way was that a 15 yd penalty. The MU punter made the most of a gentle brush by going into full flop mode.

That was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. It was 100% running into the kicker, I'll grant that. In NO way was that roughing.

Hell, at least Richards showed some heart and determination out there giving his all to make a play when it seemed like a lot of the defense lacked a pulse today.

Do we really need a shame ball?

I really do have an occasional week at work where I don't perform well, glad I don't have total strangers, with little or no experience in my line of work singling me out as "shamefull" eyeswear2allthatsholy

Hey, and speaking of problems. What's this I hear about you having problems with your T.P.S. reports?"

• Fire 1

That was one of the worst calls I have ever seen. It was 100% running into the kicker, I'll grant that. In NO way was that roughing.

Hell, at least Richards showed some heart and determination out there giving his all to make a play when it seemed like a lot of the defense lacked a pulse today.

yea- that was the book closer

Bo Pelini. I am not a BO hater but any team that shows up that ill prepared, under motivated, and mentally out of it, that is totally on the coach. Would've been better to stay home and forfeit. Absolutely totally f'n pathetic.

Ill prepared? Under motivated? Mentally out of it? down by 7 at half and one more cough up to start the 2nd half took some wind out. Its not like we were ran out from the opening kickoff. Michigan's 1st td was a fluke that shouldve never happened if an off. pass int. wouldve been called, then our next off possession shouldve continued if a pass int wouldve been called liek it shouldve. D played decent overall, but damn, you cant chase that guy around for literally the whole game. Even when we scored it was a quick drive. The roughing call was bogus, ended the game. Realize that we literally skipped two offensive possesions with fumbles on returns. It's legitimate to say we GAVE the 21 points, and to do that while skipping 2 possessions, thats bad.

I guess I should have specified I was commenting on the Nebraska-Michigan game today, not whatever game you apparently watched. Offense could not get a first down or convert a 3rd down to save their a$$, our defense could not stop MIchigan to save theirs, special teams put on the worst display in all facets of the kicking game I have ever personally witnessed, dropped passes, fumbles, stupid penalties. And you feel that is a result of them being well prepared, motivated, and mentally with it? You have so many should'ves and would'ves in your rationalization that it isn't even funny. If that is how a prepared, motivated, mentally focused team plays, I guess I have no idea in the world what I'm talking about.

The "O" Line gets the Pigskin of Shame.............

Those guys were stood straight up and getting pushed backwards all game long.

How many times did we see the Center/right Guard stood straight up and pushed back into the ball carrier waiting for a hole to open up?

Darn - I thought we were looking past this kind of stuff.......