To the Players....

CFHusker

I have no clue if any of the players read this site but if any do this is to them.

I just wanted to say thank you. I have had a blast watching you play this season. If I were a parent I would be proud by the way you have handled this season win or lose. I see a huge upside and believe a National Championship is within reach the next couple of years. This season you have two games left. Win or lose no pressure so just go out and have fun and play fast!!

Also I am in the heart of Hawkeye Nation, so you I am begging, no pleading you to win on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to hide in my home until next season if you lose.

Thanks

• Fire 2

I have no clue if any of the players read this site but if any do this is to them.

I just wanted to say thank you. I have had a blast watching you play this season. If I were a parent I would be proud by the way you have handled this season win or lose. I see a huge upside and believe a National Championship is within reach the next couple of years. This season you have two games left. Win or lose no pressure so just go out and have fun and play fast!!

Also I am in the heart of Hawkeye Nation, so you I am begging, no pleading you to win on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will have to hide in my home until next season if you lose.

Thanks

+1 I love watching these kids play. Most importantly, they need our support, not the insane meltdowns that take place on this board

I'm lovin' on my Huskers after this loss. We've got a waste to go ... yes. I'd love to loss a few "fans" for sure ... they are more of a problem then the players and coaches ... atleast I know the latter are trying and truly give a hoot.

Keep the faith ... it's not just about getting their ... but how you go about getting their.

One of the biggest frustrations is the lack of confidence and energy in these big games. I truly believe we have top 10 talent, but some of these games are over before they start. Watching teams like LSU, Alabama, Oregon, and other more successful teams, they have swag, energy, confidence, attitude. We seem to come out in a fight or flight mode and beat ourselves.

To me, this is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd issue that must be solved. I could handle these losses better if we had any of the above attributes.

With that said, this is a top to bottom issue. Bo needs to get it fixed.

(sorry to all the softies who can't handle any negativity on this site....)

Thanks

:thumbs true fan right here ^

I'd like to consider myself one too. Love the Huskers!! Keep your heads up boys!

• Fire 1

One of the biggest frustrations is the lack of confidence and energy in these big games. I truly believe we have top 10 talent, but some of these games are over before they start. Watching teams like LSU, Alabama, Oregon, and other more successful teams, they have swag, energy, confidence, attitude. We seem to come out in a fight or flight mode and beat ourselves.

To me, this is the 1st, 2nd and 3rd issue that must be solved. I could handle these losses better if we had any of the above attributes.

With that said, this is a top to bottom issue. Bo needs to get it fixed.

(sorry to all the softies who can't handle any negativity on this site....)

The players lost their swag when Bo's was takin away by our awesome Chancellor. sorry, but i dont know how the players are supposed to show as much fire when our once firey coach has to stand there with his damn arms crossed the whole time and play nicey nice. I want the killer instinct back.

blah blah blah.

I considered replying to you in this thread, but I'll leave you with this "I'm commenting to tell you that I'm not commenting" post for two reasons:

1) I think my "STFU" comment to you on Twitter was sufficient,

and

2) There's no reason for me to get banned by personally attacking someone who'll be gone from this message board by the time I wake up in the morning anyway.

I'm married, I'm a father of 2 year old triplets, I have a full time job, my wife has a fulltime job, I'm also registered as a fulltime student at UNL to finish my degree this Fall. My plate is pretty full.

However, I've been in some classes with football players and joked with them about who is busier, me or them. As stressed out and frustrated as I can get sometimes, I beleive it can be rougher on them.

We both have very early wake up calls...

We both have the same amount of homework...

Full time job = Practice, Travel, Conditioning, Film Study, Study Sessions, Training Room...

Both go to bed late after exhausting days...

The difference:

I help to provide for three little people that adore me and aren't old enough to talk back..

The players play for 1.3 million +, and have to hear about dissapointments from people they don't even know.

Thank you for all the hard work. Go get Iowa!!!

• Fire 2