Possible Michigan St. vs. Penn St in BIG10 Title Game

How do you think the NEB football team would feel to see two teams that they beat competing in the BIG10 title game!? Thoughts.....may humble them? Lessons learned? Motivation for next year?

It will hopefully leave a bitter taste in their mouths either way, as it should. The team as a whole, coaches included, need to make good to great strides in their development. Knowing that even with them not quite ready for prime-time, he youth and the toughest schedule the B1G could muster they still had more than a puncher's chance of making the inaugural title game.

It would suck knowing you played one of the toughest schedules in the conference and beat both potential champions only to have to sit that game out. A&M was in a similar situation and South Carolina is in one this year having beat every team in the East but having UGA win the division...it sucks but it happens. That said I don't think PSU will be going to the CCG, at least I hope not.

It would suck knowing you played one of the toughest schedules in the conference and beat both potential champions only to have to sit that game out. A&M was in a similar situation and South Carolina is in one this year having beat every team in the East but having UGA win the division...it sucks but it happens. That said I don't think PSU will be going to the CCG, at least I hope not.

Think Wiscy will make it, but you never know. MSU on the otherhand sucks cause I know we're more talented than they are, although they are more consistent due to them being a veteran squad, and they have the benefit of schedule on their side.

Think Wiscy will make it, but you never know. MSU on the otherhand sucks cause I know we're more talented than they are, although they are more consistent due to them being a veteran squad, and they have the benefit of schedule on their side.

Really?? I don't think a 9-2 football team who came in flat for one game against NU can be considered as a sh**ty football team. I don't like to make excuses but comments like this are irritating especially when your not taking into consideration the season as a whole.