Would you ever...

I'll be rooting for us to beat Iowa and our bowl game, but even if we win that doesn't mean I think our problems are solved and firings and hirings shouldn't take place.

Im interested in who you think should be hired/fired....

Bo? Good f'ing luck finding anyone to replace him

Carl? I don't think you're going to get Bo to fire his own brother....

Beck? We just hired him....give him a chance

Cotton? This one I might agree with...but at the same time, I'm not sure who we hire to fill his place

I hate morons who think people should be fired...but then they don't have any reason why, and they don't specify who should be hired in their place. They just say "Oh, we're not top 5 this year...someone should get fired...that will fix it..."...

Cotton, Howdy Doody could replace Cotton.

I'll be rooting for us to beat Iowa and our bowl game, but even if we win that doesn't mean I think our problems are solved and firings and hirings shouldn't take place.

Im interested in who you think should be hired/fired....

Bo? Good f'ing luck finding anyone to replace him

Carl? I don't think you're going to get Bo to fire his own brother....

Beck? We just hired him....give him a chance

Cotton? This one I might agree with...but at the same time, I'm not sure who we hire to fill his place

I hate morons who think people should be fired...but then they don't have any reason why, and they don't specify who should be hired in their place. They just say "Oh, we're not top 5 this year...someone should get fired...that will fix it..."...

Cotton, Howdy Doody could replace Cotton.

I don't know what's more disturbing...the fact that you want something made out of wood on the sideline, or having him bring his entourage of animals with him. How am I supposed to watch the game when there are bears and elephants roaming around? And don't forget Tizzy the dinosaur. Tizzy probably couldn't block well, but could maybe eat a few defensive linemen. I'm sure it's an NCAA violation for eating the opponents.

I sat at the 2007 OSU game with a friend who is an IA fan. He was amazed that NU fans sat there and took it. Very little booing (though it was deserved) and the stadium was still half full even after the 38-0 halftime score.

I am critical of Bo. But I hope he solves things and succeeds. I won't bet on that, but I will cheer for it.

I hated Nebraska football through the callahan years. Hated pederson. Wanted them all gone. Cheered vehemently against NU. I saw Pederson kill one of the things I loved most in life. Course now I have perspective but yeah at the time I wanted Nebraska to lose and lose big. When TO was brought back I wanted us to win but still wanted BC gone so it was a hard call. I cheered for us but when we lost I wasn't too upset. I actually enjoyed the 70 point ksu game....

Course this is different than a coach. This was a philosophy being changed. I could no longer identify with Nebraska football so it meant nothing to me. I wanted SW gone for years but never rooted against us.

I did once in a way and I ended up feeling really badly about it. I forget the exact scenario but I think it was the year the Packers were down and we were already assured to miss the playoffs...anyhow they were playing somebody that was competing for a wildcard slot with either the Vikings or Bears...I honestly don't remember...anyhow I kind of wanted to lose to help that team get the wildcard instead of our rivals.

It felt wrong the entire time...

I sat at the 2007 OSU game with a friend who is an IA fan. He was amazed that NU fans sat there and took it. Very little booing (though it was deserved) and the stadium was still half full even after the 38-0 halftime score.

I am critical of Bo. But I hope he solves things and succeeds. I won't bet on that, but I will cheer for it.

i wasnt on HB during those years, but when we had the predict the score contests was everyone picking against us, or predicting us to show some heart and win?

I believe in some context Texas fans did this last year to get rid of their OC. They got their wish, and their offense really isn't any better. BC was more than I could take as a fan, but I never really ever rooted for us to lose. I expected several losses while he was our coach, but I don't recall a time when I actually rooted for another team over us. For most fans, their disgust with BC came in 2007. My disgust for him came in 2004 when we played Texas Tech.