What Did We Learn???

walksalone

1. Something was not right with T-Mart throwing the ball today

2. Kenny Bell is going to be an animal in a couple years

3. The Defense has atoned some for last weeks debacle

4. Rex is just not human

5. We may have to earn the calls in the B1G

Gee genius, I wonder who threw those balls to Bell? I suppose all his drops this year were our qb's problem too, right?

Same old....same thing.

I have to agree with the OP - Taylor wasn't at the top of his game. I thought it was a below-average performance for him, based on what we've seen during the meat of the conference schedule. But with a little luck, he avoided turnovers, and was effective enough managing the game that we could rely on Rex.

I learned that anytime we see a pocket passer, our defense will hold it together. We just have to learn how to defend mobile QBs.

Our defense always plays well when the other team doesn't have a scrambling QB

Most teams play better against a non-scrambling QB.

1) Look at what no turnovers and having your defense out on the field for only 22 minutes can do for your team!

2) Aaron Green and Abdullah got a fair amount of time. What was Carnes going to do anyways? Hand the ball off and the drives would've still been pathetic.

3) Rex Burkhead > Coker

It will be interesting to see how the defense evolves for the next year. Here's hoping.

We lose 2 players on defense, our best 2, but only 2. I don't count Cassidy.

Offense we lose 4. Kinnie hasn't done much all year but Caputo and our 2 tackles hurt a little. I think we will be in good shape IMO

We lose our 3 best players on defense, technically... Crick is gone for good too...

I think we should be pretty salty on offense as long as we can build more depth on the OL...

I learned that I'm actually capable of falling asleep during a Nebraska game. First time for everything I guess. Yawn!!!

It was a boring azz game. Welcome to teh B1G, I guess.

Next year does scare me, considering that we lose our 2 best defensive players.

IDK if Rex is better than Coker. Iowa really pissed down their own legs with their play calling. There was plenty of running room for him early, but Iowa got away from their workhorse back. This would have been a different game (imo) if they would have rode Coker until we stopped him.