Which bowl game will we go to?

also it would appear that Scar drew a very very favorable schedule from the SEC this season. if they replace miss st. and florida with bama and lsu then they are definitely sitting at 8-4 instead of 10-2

sigh....someone doesn't understand SEC scheduling...and USC can beat Bama. They've proven it.

i actually fully understand SEC scheduling having lived in that part of the country for a few years and i also understand that beating a team a year ago has zero bearing on beating that team now. ie. we beat okie st. a year ago and i dont think we would stand hardly a chance this season.

also it would appear that Scar drew a very very favorable schedule from the SEC this season. if they replace miss st. and florida with bama and lsu then they are definitely sitting at 8-4 instead of 10-2

sigh....someone doesn't understand SEC scheduling...and USC can beat Bama. They've proven it.

i actually fully understand SEC scheduling having lived in that part of the country for a few years and i also understand that beating a team a year ago has zero bearing on beating that team now. ie. we beat okie st. a year ago and i dont think we would stand hardly a chance this season.

Well then you'd know there is no possible way USC could swap UF with Bama

yes i do realize this but that wasnt the point. all i was saying was that they had an easy SEC schedule whether it could have been different or not, i just picked out close games that they had which included miss. st. and florida with no bearing on if it was possible or not.

yes i do realize this but that wasnt the point. all i was saying was that they had an easy SEC schedule whether it could have been different or not, i just picked out close games that they had which included miss. st. and florida with no bearing on if it was possible or not.

Sure I'm just not sure what you're point proves. Yes, if you swapped out any two games from anybody's schedule with Bama and LSU it probably wouldn't be pretty.

Sure I'm just not sure what you're point proves. Yes, if you swapped out any two games from anybody's schedule with Bama and LSU it probably wouldn't be pretty.

Husker B-rent, trust me....I understand what you are trying to say and I agree with you

I think TO should walk the Side Lines just to Psych out Spurrier

Hee Hee! I heard that Steve still takes his headset and throws it on the ground when he gets mad! Classic Spurier! lol

Hey GamecockSmitty4 does Steve still wear a visor? I used to LOVE to watch Steve and Barry Switzer get mad when they played us. They were so funny! Great times!

Hee Hee! I heard that Steve still takes his headset and throws it on the ground when he gets mad! Classic Spurier! lol

Hey GamecockSmitty4 does Steve still wear a visor? I used to LOVE to watch Steve and Barry Switzer get mad when they played us. They were so funny! Great times!

Sometimes he throws his visor and sometimes his headset. Sometimes both. Although, that has decreased dramatically since Garcia was kicked off the team.

OBC ALWAYS has a visor

steve-spurrier-daytona-shirtless.jpg