Really wanted the shutout

We got absolutely jobbed in that fourth quarter with penalties. Most of them I thought were good calls, but that late pass interception call against Green was terrible. Both players had their eyes on the ball, both players were fumbling with their hands. They both tried to make plays on the ball. Let the kids play ffs.

That PI call on Green in the endzone on Green was garbage. Absolute garbage.

As for the one they called on David the VERY next play... couldn't tell on TV. David and intended receiver went off frame and when they came back, Lavonte was breaking on the ball and Iowa dude was laying on the ground. Was it PI?

Regardless, the Big 10 refs are some of the absolute WORST I've ever seen all season. And that's saying something after last year. Apparently all refs hate us.

That holding call late in the game against our defense was garbage. There's no way that ball was catchable unless Iowa has an 8 foot tall receiver I don't know about.

If it was the one on Dennard, catchable/uncatchable is not a factor. And he did grab a handful of jersey. That one I thought was actually a legimate call. On some of the other penalites and the one Iowa catch, it sure would have been nice to see some replays.

That holding call late in the game against our defense was garbage. There's no way that ball was catchable unless Iowa has an 8 foot tall receiver I don't know about.

If it was the one on Dennard, catchable/uncatchable is not a factor. And he did grab a handful of jersey. That one I thought was actually a legimate call. On some of the other penalites and the one Iowa catch, it sure would have been nice to see some replays.

Ahh I didn't know that. Thanks for the clarification. I still think the PI call on Green was complete garbage though. Both guys were going for the ball.

Ahh I didn't know that. Thanks for the clarification. I still think the PI call on Green was complete garbage though. Both guys were going for the ball.

I should have phrased it that I'm 99% sure that is the rule Enhance, not that I was certain. Pretty sure but not 100%. Agree with though on Green and just overall officiating was poor. Which matched up well with the broadcast coverage. Seemed if the call might have been iffy againsnt Nebraska, then no replay.

I should have phrased it that I'm 99% sure that is the rule Enhance, not that I was certain. Pretty sure but not 100%. Agree with though on Green and just overall officiating was poor. Which matched up well with the broadcast coverage. Seemed if the call might have been iffy againsnt Nebraska, then no replay.

Defensive holding is called regardless of the ball being catchable. So it was holding on Dennard as he did have a handful of jersey outside of that 5 yard range. The DPI on Green though was complete BS. The WR was just as guilty as Green of PI, just let them play.

9-3 for the regular season, 4 straight years for Mark (Bo). :P

A good win. Go B1G Red

I don't mean to correct you, but we finished 8-4 in the reg season in 2008 :P

I was thinking at least 9 wins these past 4 years. Sorry for the error. Thanks for the reminder.

Not only that, we were 10-2 after the regular season last season :P

They only do replays to suit their needs.