Arkansas vs Huskers.. Cap 1 bowl......

Hog Sker

Seen that. Allot of SEC TALK...looking for Hog talk particularly....

I know the talk from Arkansas is the opportunity to play a Historic rich program would be a great

honor. The matchup has the makings of best UNIQUE game of the year...

The Husker team that beat Sparty, would be a scary group to stroll n to Orlando!

Just as much as it depends on which NU team would show up it matters a lot which Arky team would make the trip. The team that played Vandy and the hotty toddies close or the Hogs that put a hurting to an extremely good Carolina defense.....many questions still remain for Petrino's team in my mind.

If I had to pick an SEC team to take a shot at it would be the hogs...I think our defense matches up well enough to keep us in the game so long as there's not a special teams and / or turnover meltdown. That aspect worries me a bit since you guys were able to succeed where no one else had against LSU. Both teams also have a lot to play for after disappointments in the big games too, and if we're to give any credence to the idiocy coming out of rumorville it's a win Bo could certainly use.

I would have to lean with Arkansas. yeah they got blown out in both their losses but those losses also came against #1 and #2. We would have to lean on Martinez passimartini ng which isn't the best fit for us.

To be honest your best bet would be your power game... LSu and BAMA ran all over us...also runnimng QBS are a nightmare for us...

My roommate is kind of a Arkansas fan due to his girlfriend and I have watched 3 games of theirs; Texas A & M, Vanderbilt, and Ole Miss. These have been all of their terrible games and they seem to lack a lot even against some bad teams. If we do play them we will be just fine as long as we show up to play.

One thing to keep in mind is that the teams that have hurt NU the most are teams with more mobile QB's. Don't have to worry about that with Arkansas. USC's Shaw and even UGA's Murray to a certain extent would be a different story.

Didn't think Shaw was all that mobile until last night. Good vision, quick first step, not afraid to take a hit and had good moves. Threw well on the run. If we play an SEC team, the Razorbacks would probably be the best match up. We are so schizophrenic a lot would depend on what Husker team showed up.