Pic of Seniors in locker room after Iowa game

Nexus

Look at the mangled stumps Caputo calls his fingers!

You should see his arms in person, they bear a strange resemblance to a certain dinosaur. Had a class a few years back with him and Latravis Washington and Latravis was making fun of them too. Just think what Caputo could do with a couple more inches. (there's one for the out of context quote thread)

Dennard they type of athlete we should be going after. Cassidy....random dude mowing his yard on a Sunday afternoon.

I think this picture says a lot.

That we shouldn't recruit Caucasian athletes? Racist....

Hopefully there's no need to insert the sarcasm emoticon here.

This is ridiculous and I really have no idea why I'm responding to it. There must be no such thing as a white guy that is physically fit. Hasn't Rex been lifter of the year twice? Even O'Hanlon was pretty cut up.

The guy is carrying too much weight plain and simple. Especially to be playing defensive back at this level.

• Fire 2

Curenski Gillylen is actually a freak. That dude is huge!! Can't believe we couldn't find something for him to do. Return kickoffs, run a reverse, something. Dude is jacked!!

That's what I was thinking. If nothing else, seems like we'd have him blowing people up on special teams.

I'm surprised Jim Ebke isn't bigger. Did you see the hit he put on that kick-off returner in the Meechicken game? It was like a Ray Lewis death blow.

He's a lot bigger than he was in High school and he was a man-child then. Jim has always been able to hit. He's one of those guys that has no regard for himself out there, got him in trouble in HS with concussions but he's one of the toughest people I've known.

Dennard they type of athlete we should be going after. Cassidy....random dude mowing his yard on a Sunday afternoon.

No it doesn't.

You have no idea what it takes to be a starting safety at the D-1 level.

And your post says all I need to know about you.

I wish you would tell Coach Pelini how you feel about this to his face. Maybe he will be nice and give you an education.

No it doesn't.

You have no idea what it takes to be a starting safety at the D-1 level.

And your post says all I need to know about you.

I wish you would tell Coach Pelini how you feel about this to his face. Maybe he will be nice and give you an education.

Yeah so there!!!!!!!

If you didn't know any better you'd think Cassidy was our back-up punter.

The same could have been said about Mark "Bo" Pelini when he was the STARTING Safety for OHIO STATE.

A "slow white boy" who was smart, hard nosed, always around the football, and the "quarterback of the defense" who got everybody in the proper positions.

But Mark Pelin wasn't "slow". That's just a stereotype people like to use.

And in actuality Austin Cassidy has been timed at 4.54 in his 40 time.

So Austin is actually one of the fastest guys on the team.