Lavonte's Strip

One of the single best plays/effort I've ever seen. No b$%ching for flag, no woe is me, no nothing...just got up ran down the cheater, tackled him, stripped the ball and recovered it. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING.

What's even more amazing is that, with that play, he eclipsed his own effort to stop Penn State on fourth down late in that game. Remember that play? He was blocked at the second level by the Center, scraped off the block and met the RB in the hole, shutting him down. THAT was an amazing play.

This one was better.

One of the single best plays/effort I've ever seen. No b$%ching for flag, no woe is me, no nothing...just got up ran down the cheater, tackled him, stripped the ball and recovered it. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING.

What's even more amazing is that, with that play, he eclipsed his own effort to stop Penn State on fourth down late in that game. Remember that play? He was blocked at the second level by the Center, scraped off the block and met the RB in the hole, shutting him down. THAT was an amazing play.

This one was better.

Yeah and throw in his strip against OSU and David has accounted for three of our best plays this season. We are going to miss him next year.