Official Bowl Schedule Thread.

Holy B1G/SEC lunch kickoffs on the 2nd.

What the hell is the BELK BOWL????

Belk, either sometimes or formerly known as Hudson Belk, is a southeast department store chain, probably on par with Dillards (I'm not much of a shopper so excuse me if that's off). It's the old Continental Tire, then Meineke Bowl in Charlotte.

So it isn't an old wooden ship from the Civil War

• Fire 1

ACC gets an at large??? Hate to say it but K-State might have gotten screwed.... Was the Big 12 really that bad this year?? Can't say I paid any attention. ;)

Nah its just because the ACC is clearly the better conference.

Incidentally, the ACC just signed large television contract with ESPN.

Holy B1G/SEC lunch kickoffs on the 2nd.

What the hell is the BELK BOWL????

Belk, either sometimes or formerly known as Hudson Belk, is a southeast department store chain, probably on par with Dillards (I'm not much of a shopper so excuse me if that's off). It's the old Continental Tire, then Meineke Bowl in Charlotte.

So it isn't an old wooden ship from the Civil War

I thought it was a typo and it was supposed to be the Blek Bowl. Because that's the sound I make when watching Shawn Watson's offense.

I love Frank Beamer, but even he has to know VT playing in a BCS game this year is a joke among jokes. They played FCS , Sun Belt, MAC, and C-USA opponents for their non-conference schedule and didn't beat a single team that finished ranked in the BCS. Michigan is getting quite a gift not having to play Boise or Baylor.

How does Michigan get a BCS game over Michigan St? This all seems dumb to me. Money is all that matters.

It's all about losses and when they occur. We had this discussion before the Michigan game that the winner of that game had a chance to go a BCS bowl because they would jump the loser of the B1G CCG, and that's exactly how it played out.