Official Bowl Schedule Thread.

The bowl matchups are sleepy time this year

January 2nd games and m1ch1g@n are really all that interest me.

Maybe UI vs OU

Now that I look at it closer there are a lot of snoozers before the new year. The early bowl season does not have a lot of noteworthy matchups. ND vs FSU intrigues me in Champs Sports Bowl (two big programs with disappointing years...think I will have to go for FSU in that one just so I can see the epic Brian Kelly red face meltdown one more time this season :lol: ). But all the other good games are after the new year.

I can't believe what I am about to say.........SOBER........... As much as I HATE KSU, I believe they got screwed, along with Boise State..... absolutely no way VT should have gotten an at-large bid over either of these 2......especially KSU from the Big 12.... Boise fell from BCS clear down to Vegas Bowl...wtf.....They have shown in bowls that they can at least compete....

How do you get drubbed in your championship game and still get a BCS ? Almost as bad as allowing 63 pts in your last game and getting to play for a NC...oh....um...um...nevermind....

Several of the games seem interesting to me. Fiesta Bowl, Cotton Bowl, and the games that Big Ten teams play in. I'll find something else to watch the night of the "SEC Championship Game part 2". I have little interest in a conference that abuses scholarship players in the name of football excellence. The ESPN harpies can talk all they want about "the two best teams". We won't know if the two best teams are playing. Okla St's record against teams in the Top 20 and top 40 is considerably better than Alabama.

Yea, some silly match ups, but what bothers me on that list most is that damn ESPN logo next to just about every game. In some countries it's actually illegal to deprive part of the population from major sport events, never mid ESPN's crap coverage. I'll leave the TV on and hopefully find a radio or net station with the broadcasts.

Why has nobody mentioned the injustice of Western Kentucky getting snubbed? They finished second in their conference ahead of two bowl teams they beat head to head. It's an outrage. :sarcasm

But seriously, I was pulling for them to go somewhere.

I was too. I've been casually watching that team a few years and was hoping they'd be rewarded with a bowl game this year. They nearly swept the conference...no bowl.